This thread is permanently archived
Dangeru dystopia

| Discuss

| Dyngeru dastopia

| *Discusses*

| Wat discus?

| Discus throwing event. They're fun

| Burgs have eradicated every other food

| The year is 202X, there's no g/u/rls on danger/u/ anymore.
What started as a fun inside joke turned into the mating call of the traps. The traps turned against the regular g/u/rls. First calling them out for being boring, eventually harassing them to join the cause. No boards was spared, the traps won every battle. Even the toxicity of /new/ and the fellowship of /cyb/ were not enough to stop them.

| Some say a containment board could have hold them back, others blamed meme magic. They effectively made danger/u/ their safe space, and nothing more.
Overwhelmed by the trap uprising pref shut down the og danger/u/, the one running on an ipod nano. But the site was to be quickly replaced by look-alikes designed by traps.

| One of those darkweb copies, the infamous 'banger/d/', is a place for them to share nudes, organize irl 'tea-parties', and raid other textboards.
In there cp is not only allowed but worshiped. Anyone saying anything against the trap cause is doxxed. And Lain has been sighted posting casually with the Russian spammer.

| what

| >>402610 truly the darkest timeline

| >>402610
Fuck. That's dark.

| Wow, that *is* pretty dark. It's almost as if it was based on something that happened in real life...

| >>403249 you mean this board or something I didn't think of?

| >>403469

It sounds a lot like what happened to real world 4chan to be honest.

| >>402605
The year is 2018, there's no anons on 4chan anymore.
What started as a fun inside joke turned into the mating call of the /pol/lacks. The /pol/lacks turned against the regular anons. First calling them out for being shills, eventually harassing them to join the cause. No boards was spared, the /pol/lacks won every battle. Even the toxicity of /v/ and the fellowship of /int/ were not enough to stop them.

| >>402607
Some say a containment board could have hold them back, others blamed meme magic. They effectively made 4chan their safe space, and nothing more.
Overwhelmed by the /pol/tard uprising moot ragequit the website, which was later sold to SJW's and then the original 2chan owner. But the site was to be quickly replaced by look-alikes designed by /pol/lacks and personal armies, like 8chan.

| >>402610

One of those darkweb copies, the infamous infinichan, is a place for them to share nudes, organize irl 'tea-parties', and raid other textboards.
In there cp is not only allowed but worshiped. Anyone saying anything against the /pol/lacks cause is doxxed. And Hotwheelz has been sighted posting casually with the Bredditors. (at least until they turned against him, too).

| >>403469 >>403514

not completely accurate, but kinda, sorta a simplified version of what happened.

| >>e65d2d holly shit yeah I'm not familiar with message boards, let alone their lores. Danger/u/ is my first basically. I was kinda ranting about what I saw in the Ethnographic Research thread
>>>/u/thread/387522

Seems like the world is already an interesting place, fuck fiction lmao

| Am >>22f436
Let's hope this one works >>>/u/387522

| Fuck it

| The sad but very real threat is that this place will just end up being overrun by sjws and cucks, who think they are cool for using a message board that isn't 4chan, and have no context for what this site is actually about.

| >>403963
Return to /pol/ then post a thread there where you live stream yourself dousing your room in gasoline and setting yourself ablaze you subhuman neanderthal

| *sigh* Comfy is dead. I've already given up. Bait isn't even that good. Just basic vitriol. The fact mods are resorting to mass thread closing already shows how it's too late. They've already infected this site. I just hope they all stay at /u/.

| Comfy is dead and baits kill it

| >>404044 Many times i's not just the bait, it's the reaction to it. We've coe to the point where there's enough people that there's always going to be something that manages to get people raging. I suppose all we can do is just sit back now that it's come to this. Not that we could ever have done much in the beginning anyways. I still think having a VA-11 Hall-A trivia test to be a good idea though.

| >>404136 g/u/rl, I'd share a kotatsu with you ; -;

| >>404243
Can I join too? That sounds incredibly comfy.

| >>404243 A kotatsu and beers sounds comfy af. Too bad I live in a tropical climate, so there isn't a need for it. I can still get drunk though.
*lifts my bottle of Heineken*
Kanpai.

| A kotatsu sounds real comfy rn, Fall is here. ;w;

| theres a big empty space in the middle of my room thats begging for a kotatsu. i wonder if i could build one myself.

| >>404420
stormy stop doing that

| >>404432 yeah that's on my to do list too tbh

| >>404442

You don't tell me what to do! ;w;

| >>404460
Stormy always flexin' with his fancy colours and shit.

| >>403963 implying sjws play va11hall4

| >>405060 true but. Va11halla is the most sjw shit I've ever played.

And there's no 4, it's just A.
Gurl... have you not played the game?

| >>405060
>accuses others of not playing
>cant even spell the game's name

>>405770
Kek, busted.

| >>2677a7 have you played ROM 2064?

The diversity in va-11 hall-a never seemed forced to me. In fact I noticed it being everywhere only after playing ROM.

While both game have diversity printed on their cast, ROM had it on their plots too

| >>406218
Why has it suddenly become a bad thing to have a diverse cast? Before everyone were like "There's too many white people!", but now people are all like "Why the fuck do you have a diverse cast? Fuck off with your inclusive ass shit! Fucking SJWs ruining everything."

| >>406307 Diverse cast is fine. Replied anon said as much. What we have a problem with is the 'Look at this and how progressive we are being so diverse' type of vibe when talking about genders and the overall placement of people in the game. I mean, a woman with a fucking beard? Really? You expect me to expect that?

| >>406331
So every character that isn't plain is now something you only make to be progressive and get attention for how progressive you are? That's like saying that making Dorothy is something they only did to represent child whores, and not because they found the concept interesting and thought they could make a good character out of it.

| one of the biggest problems with 2064's diversity is that it over characterized the less important characters. not every random shmuck should be interesting, theyre background for a reason.
also, it just felt so forced and unnatural; it really distracted me from the rest of the game (which wasnt great tbh).

| >>406333 But that's how it felt like with ROM. Characters don't have much depth to them either, which further adds to the feeling like something is off. They did a great job trying to show off the different faces of liberalism with Jess and conservatism with the pomadour guy, but since gameplay revolves mainly around being either a decent human being or an asshole, it all felt extremely shallow.

| Well, I played Va11hall-a at least 3 or 4 complete times, I know my shit, so... First of all! Stella is the best girl. Now for the real shit

| The diversity feels natural on the game for many reasons, the most notable ones, are that the character isn't "stereotype". For example, Alma. At first glance we can assume she's a "big titted gold digger" and that's that. But at the first time we talk to her it is presented that she just goes out a lot and doesn't have the personality of a bitch... Almost like... she haves depth? And this happens to all characters, Sei isn't just a good cop, Virgilio isn't just a eccentric person

| >>406844
Thank you! That's what I was trying to say, but said a lot better.

| >>406086 it's called typos you mong

| >>406844 oh I fucking hated Virgilio but I love his character

| >>407222 same, immediately gave him 2 fedoras for the lulz just because he reeled of it.

Haven't done anything particularly nice for not!Kanji yet since he was a bit of a cunt, but maybe in one playthrough I'll try giving him sweet drinks anyhow

| And witnessing *Kira*Miki drunk is something amazing, especially if you DIDNT booze her up the first time. That face...

Total number of posts: 52, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1537210207

This thread is permanently archived