danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Bartending Games?

| Are there any decent bartending games that doesn't involve a VR headset?

VN or not, i don't mind at all.

| There's this great game called VA-11 HALL-A. It's a cyberpunk bartending action simulator, I think you'll like it g/u/rl. :3

| there was this hilarious bartender flash game on Y8 i played a lot as a wee lad.

| >>955393 maybe you can like coffee talk over that it's not what you are really looking for.. than old flash "Bartender The Right Mix" there are a lot sequels but they aren't worthy really.. and than N1RV Ann-A of course..

Over that i have ofer 3.7k games on Steam i can't find decent reply for you.

| The Red Strings Club is pretty good. More on the investigative socio-political cyberpunk stuff than just bartending but there's quite a few drinks to mix

| Have you tried VA-11 HALL-A

| Is that va-11 hall-a game really good? I have never played a visual novel and seeing as that was the inspiration of this board it must be good. Should I play that as my first vn or go with something like clannad/danganronpa?

| >>955523 pick up euphoria instead and embrace the true nature of vn(s)

| >>955523 otherwise pick up katawa shoujo as your introduction to vn, it's a very nicely grounded down vn compared to the other popular ones. it can make you appreciate the little details better

| >>955523 it was my first VN, and I loved it. I think the reason I liked it so much is because it's not like the traditional VN where you get an option to say text line A or text line B and have your destiny decided on that way. Rather the events that happen are decided based on the drinks you make your clients, often unwittingly.

| >>955523
YES, VA-11 Hall-a is excellent as your first VN. The writing is snappy. It focus on dialog and characters, so it's not bogged down by description like other VNs can be. The drink-making and the work-home phases are nice pluses.

Haven't played Clannad but Danganronpa uses a lot of anime tropes you may or may not have tolerance for. I feel Katawa Shoujo's narration is too long-winded and self-centered but YMMV.

| Your first VN should always be Saya No Uta

| >>955523 decide that on your own, pick any vn as long as you like the premise/plot

| >>955523 va-11 hall-a might be too good and ruin your expectations for other VNs. I know i can't stand most VNs cuz they don't get even close to Va-11's level

| >>955562 I would support also this

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1683639356

This thread is permanently archived