danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Wild Valve/Source2/VR conspiracies

| With celebration of Steam Deck and bring CS:GO to Source2 we can't forget one important thing..

In 2019 was released Dota Underlords (phone game)

VR can still be a thing: https://www.freepatentsonline.com/20210080996.pdf

And BCI even didn't even started:
https://www.1news.co.nz/2021/01/25/gabe-newell-says-brain-computer-interface-tech-will-allow-video-games-far-beyond-what-human-meat-peripherals-can-comprehend/
---------------------

| What can come:
Valve will bring some kind of notepad system (steamDB)

my speculations:
1. Valve can attempt some kind of entry in mobile gaming again.. Steam for phones with cloud gaming support?

2. There can in 2 years come Oculus Quest competitor

3. before 2030 can come some Valve's BCI prototype or even real functional product

| I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR THE BCI VIDEOGAMES OF THE FUTURE
My mind goes wild when I try to imagine it. Please GabeN please make it real very fast

| --------
my ideas are maybe boring or naive, but i feel somehow confident about these.. with have chance higher than 50% to being possible.

Valve is maybe silent company with "poor" (own) marketing and not active community but it's for sure company what affected pc gaming and experimenting with a lot things with compare other videogaming companies. Is not common for videogaming company to have own distribution platform with rich features, engine, hardware, networking etc.

| *community>communication
>>948157 same, just first bci won't be sao xd but probably device similar to EEG, with VR design and "simple binded" mind instructions as.. "open overlay", "shot" or maybe even control mouse if we would be lucky enough xd but even these things would be awesome..

My thoughts are maybe little schizophrenic, but i think that Valve is having pretty close with experimenting with thoughts of "ghost in the machine", transhumanism, as do Neuralink, Meta or Sony.

| Maybe IT and media is making me insane, but if we think about internet platforms and softwares as virtual places, and BCI as way how to physically sense virtual world, these companies are having really close with things what they do, if it's hardware or well designed (gui) software.

I should have sleep and don't spread topic to more topics or i will get on level of atoms and electrons xd i'm weird

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1679615406

This thread is permanently archived