danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
IM YIIKING OUT

| WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE

| Is that game just a vg lowcow

| elona

| I heard it was a good game with a kinda shitty protagonist. What do you think of it so far, OP?

| I FRIIKING LOVE YIIK

| >>937710
So far the game is FUN.
I like the unlikeable protagonist, the game isnt particularly well written but it manadges to do the work.
The music is amazing, and i love the art style.
Some charadesigns are uninteresting but i don't really care.

Two hours in, i sincerely think YIIK should be played before it gets its I.V update, just to get a feel at how much it improved.

| Don't listen to the critics, get a feel of the game yourself, but don't buy it yet if you don't feel the need to yadayada

| *fucks your mouth*

| IM LITERALLY ALEX FROM YIIK

| SOMETHING TAKES A PART OF ME
FEELING LIKE A YIIK ON A LEASH

| I want to play it non ironicly. Something about the aesthetic snd setting appeals a little to me but may wait for the big overhaul patch.

| It feels like a The Room guy tried to make a satirical rpg.

| biggest thing about the overhaul patch will be improving the combat, hopefully. Endgame was plagued with individual fights that approach half an hour of repetitive, boring minigames.

| OOOOO IM GONNA YIIIIIIIIIIIK

| >>937775 I dunno buddy, characters are kinda like a big deal. And even if the game looks great that guys checkered red shirt glasses beard look is an eyesore against the rest of the art style. The OST is good? Great, see you at bandcamp

| YIIK is style. The only rpg VN where I don't have to read text, it reads it for me! Yatta!!!

I'm gonna YIIK!!!

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1673970032

This thread is permanently archived