danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Free MMO 250 Player First Person Shooter

| JointOps is a first person shooter for PC that focuses mainly on massive multiplayer online gameplay set in Indonesia. The conflict in Indonesia has spilled over to other parts of Asia where rebel troops have gained support in the war against Joint Ops Forces.enlist to take part in intense large scale FPS combat, in games of up to 250 players online. Use new weapons, vehicles, team tactics and strategic gameplay to dominate the battlefield.

https://jointopsrevive.itch.io/jointops

| What the fuck is this, an ad?

| Anons Join us on saturdays at 21:00 GMT

The server is online if you want to join and mess around!

| What's the lore behind the conflict? I'm more interested in that tbh

| elona

| I... I cannot tell if this thread should be deleted or not... OP, are you a bot? ( o,o)?

| So this is planetside 2 except *New* and will die in two years?

| >>932562 Might as well be.

| >>932572
I give it 2 month

| Ok I gave the itch page a better look and this looks suspicious as hell.

Download gives you a single .exe (a virus? sure looks like it! I'm not gonna download it!).

There's not a single community post, not a link to Discord or wiki or social media account (I'd think you'd need at least one for an online game!)

The creator account has literally no other game, no link to presence elsewhere. Only comment on the game is a tech issue that's vaguely "fixed".

| >>932580 did more research than me and I'll admit that's probably more likely than an indie studio making a mmofps

| Anyone got a spare hard drive to burn?

| OP: The only program we are hosting on the itch.io is battlelan the full game is downloadable from a archive.org link from the developers ftp, heres the link to the game you can find battlelan on google too just input our server domain on the itch.io on battlelan and you will be able to see the server on the lan! Hope to see you on Saturday Anons!

https://archive.org/download/FTP.NOVALOGIC.COM.2014.12/FTP.NOVALOGIC.COM.2014.12.zip/C3%2Fkpvsh%2FJOCAG_Install.exe

| >>932598
OP, it doesn't matter where the file is hosted. A single .exe file from an internet rando is always suspicious.

| Understanbable but this file has been archived in 2014 from the developers ftp, as i said you are welcome to get other links for the same files.

| there is 0 reason op would shill this hard without the linked exe being backdoored harder than a windows 98 computer used by a 80 year old man who has unlimited internet access

go be a glowie elsewhere

| I'm going to do it g/u/rls. I'm going to launch the sketchy .exe.

| >>932763
so, howd it go?

| >>932777 it took away my bf

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1670494309

This thread is permanently archived