danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What the fuck happened to Sonic

| Its was fucking good, and then it wasnt

| They hired that man

| Autistic fans wants autism

| I played only first 20-30 minutes from Frontiers on Gamescom, but i don't feel that it would be bad game.. Visual side is looking kinda nice, and movement isn't bad i feel.. In past i was Sonic games enjoying probably more, but also there existed less games.. We will probably never return back to PS1/PS2 gen. kind of experience when every new title was also new "genre"..

| elona

| Such is life

| Everything Sonic related beyond 2001 is a huge hit or miss. Don't care about most recent titles because I'm not even the audience they're targeting

| >>932204
yeah

I dont think we'll be returning to the fun boost formula era of generations/unleashed (not colors, that game is so mid its mid on a whole new level)

| Not to say Sonic Team is entirely blameless, but you can chalk it up to Sega being themselves. Like how the infamous 06 Sonic game being forced to release for the 15th anniversary despite lots of bugs, and also tearing the dev team in half to work on another Sonic game.

| >>932351
I agree, it feels like sega's management/pr team want to push out some dev project with not enough developers to make it and an extermely limited amount of time to do so.

I am honestly surprised that frontiers wasnt a flop because of sonic team's limited size (60 people since I last checked, a pathetically small size).

| >>932167 cope and seeth cuck

| Frontiers is a great game in spite of its flaws and small dev team and a massive step in the right direction. In fact the franchise has been in the best position its been in a long time with a great movie series, upcoming cartoon and a game that is a massive improvement from the last few years.

Always middle aged game journos who only played sonic 2 one time in the 90s who seem to get really annoyed that people still like Sonic.

| Idk what happened but it's funny

| Shit dude, what *didn't* happen to Sonic

| Has some really good games, then has some really bad games, there never is an in between, you either love a Sonic game or hate it, but never forget it.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1670369922

This thread is permanently archived