danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Steam saaaaales

| What did you gurls get?
I bought Ultrakill

| elin

| Yakuza 3,4 and 5

| Thought about picking up Divinity Original Sin II.

But I got other games I wanna finish!! Specifically Signalis and RE Village's DLC

| Hyper Demon and Phantom Brave

| Even though it's not on sale.
Buy Sonic Frontiers with money

| >>930682 im really tempted to buy Signalis even if it's not on sale. How is it so far?

| >>930682 Do it. I'm not joking when I say it's one of the best game I've ever played. I rarely ever replay games, but for Divinity Sins 2 I did it three times.

| i found nfs i think that i will may take it when is so cheap xd otherwise.. i think that i will maybe pass it.. or check deeply later.. i'm little busy sadly

| I went through it, and I got Might and Magic 3 and 5, and Melty Blood. Super cheap for all the attention these games got.

| Thinking of getting neon white

| I bought deep rock galactic and cult of the lamb except it was just before the sale because they both had pretty sharp discounts in the last month or so

| -Doki Doki Literature Club Plus!
-Everhood
-Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon
-Inscryption
-Griftlands
-Into the Breach
-Celeste
-Caves of Qud

CONSOOOOOOOOOOM

| >>930721
Get it

| Piratebay 1337x.to

| I got Ace Combat 7. Can't wait to get into ridiculous airplane fight and its ridiculous plot.

| -NFS: Hot Persuit remastered
-Unravel
-Unravel Two
-Hentai save ukraine (or something like that i don't remember name)

| Call me crazy but I bought Getting Over It with Bennet Foddy. It was cheap enough that I spent spare change from my Steam wallet. XD

| >>930721 Get the game if you love the aesthetic of early 2000s Japanese games & anime. It's also a really fun platformer FPS for speedrunners.

| >>930704 It's fantastic! I'm almost done, it nails the PS1 graphics aesthetic perfectly while having a dark, surreal vibe similar to Evangelion. Leans more towards puzzles and inventory management than fights, which I still enjoy I'm survival horror. For newcomers, it's more accessible than classic Resident Evil.

| >>930754 i bring news (same guy debating on neon white). I got neon white

| I bought library of ruina, but I'm still working my way through lobotomy corp before I play it.

| Cruelty Squad, and I'm in love

| just some VNs, lul. Black Friday came around when I didn't have my eye on any games this year. I've heard Coffee Talk is pretty good though, I'm excited!

| Very tempted by yakuza 3-5 bundle, catherine, and tales of baseria because they are cheap. But I don't have time to play + have to prioritize existing backlog, so I ended up getting nothing.

| >>931287 eh, coffee talk was a chill enough game. I liked it better with someone narrating it, but I couldn't get immersed in it. Astronaut guy is hilarious though.

| >>931287 coffee talk didn't really manage to hook me. check The Red Strings Club instead

| Aragami 2, its a fun stealth game

| I bought tarkov, is not on steam but it's on sale too

| I bought adios, dengenrompa 2 and Umineko

| >>931287
lmao someone mentioned Coffee Talk. There's always gonna be someone mentioning it every few months and a lot of g/u/rls here will always reply with "it's meh".

It is pretty meh, especially compared to VA-11 Hall-A, but it's chill enough. Don't set your expectations too high, but I hope you enjoy it

| I bought va-11

| >>931509 I think a large part of the experience is that no one in Coffee Talk felt like regulars. Most characters felt more like occasionals, and even with the regulars there's distance, especially with the barista, so there's not much emotional investment.

| >they buy video games
high density kek

Total number of posts: 34, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1669739317

This thread is permanently archived