danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The Outer Worlds

| I haven't played it for very long, but so far it kinda just feels like shittier Fallout mixed with knock-off Borderlands. Any of you g/u/rls tried it? Is it worth trying to properly get into?

| >>929076 Something little said me name, but when i saw screenshots idk if it's anything what i would play.. but honestly i tried give Fallout 3 chance.. i liked prologue in vault, but once i left it and was in open world.. it was somehow unfunny.. confusing what to do.. and maybe little generic? More i enjoyed Destiny 2 tbh

| I tried to get into it for a while, but ended up coming to the same sort of feelings about it. It ended up being really forgettable over all

| >>929077 where are you from? you speak english in a rather funny way and i like to understand how different languages affect the way you speak english

| >>929077
Yeah, Fallout 3 definitely isn't the best. FNV is where it's at

| >>929122 Czech republic, but people sometimes doesn't understand me even in native xd what is specifically funny and what i can improve?

| elona

| I consider it better that Bethesda's fallouts. It's a bit smaller that most other rpgs but allows you to have a lot of flexibility in your choices. I remember i put all my points in the charisma skills and i was able to complete the last 3 missions just by talking my way through lol

| >>929235
That does sound kinda fun, and I could definitely see it being better than the Bethesda Fallouts if I got into it, but that's not a very high bar lol

| >>929138
you type english just fine, but they probably mean how the first sentence of your reply is phrased awkwardly in english.
what sorts of games do you like to play?

| >>929138 don't worry about it English is hard but we still understand you

"people sometimes doesn't understand me" I'd say this as 'sometimes people don't understand me' doesn't means does not, don't means do not, does is usually used for 3rd person singular pronouns, "he doesn't swim" and do for 1st person or plural "I don't swim" "they don't swim"

Also of note, modern English "they" can also be singular for gender neutral, or plural for a group

| Hopefully that comes across as helpful and not me being an asshole:p

| I had the same feeling, i played on the highest difficulty looking to make a reallistic experience charged with some twisted bioshok-like humour... But damn, the game just sucks! I couldnt give less of a shit about the crew that joined me with no apparent reason at all, they have 0 charisma. The fighting system, the rewards, the characters, the stories... Everything feels empty, soulless and clunky. Besides some cool jokes and aesthetic... Wouldnt recomend it at all.

| >>929453
Yeah, it really does feel empty. Walking into a new town in Fallout for the first time is always magical cause of how good the atmosphere, characters, stories and quests is, but this is just, like, so hollow.

Also, I'm really happy with this threads wholesome direction

| >>929388 honestly.. i have difficult to pick one favourite.. i feel that a lot games are having different kind of experience.. i love project zero series by theme, experience things like at Home alone, Project kat, The path, Freud Gate, The Suicide of Rachel Foster.. I like explorations in general probably "^^ when comes to fps, i mostly like probably cs:go, or anything powered by Source.. I like BR like Fall Guys or Crab Game.. Deduction as Mindnight.. And so..

| My taste was maybe a lot determinated by games from Nintendo and Sony consoles.. I tried to give Fallout series chance month ago when had anniversary.. I didn't tried Fallout 4 yet.. Maybe it can be caused also by visual style.. Or slow movement? But from open-world i had bad feelings.. at end i just watched some yt videos.. And idk.. I guess that it isn't kind of game what i would enjoy.. I really want to start to play Let it die when i will have more time "^^

| >>929438 i will take in mind, thank you ^^
>>929439 you don't, i will try to remember these xd
>>929453 this is accurately what i feel xd

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1668457694

This thread is permanently archived