danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Signalis

| AT FIRST I thought this was the PSX-style game Sukeban was working on and I didn't know it came out, but it's a different game.

Nevertheless nice aesthetic and lesbiens, not as scary as I thought though

| Pretty good game after I played it, not sure if you did the whole play through so I won't spoil it for ya in case

| >lesbians
I gotta play this

| elona

| The art house stuff missed me, especially with the royalty free track. But the actual art is superb.

Also being a fan of classic survival just made all the references really distracting from what the game was trying to do.

By the end with the promise ending it felt like fanfic. Which is a shame because it does have an interesting universe in that depressing disco Elysium type of way.

The story read out in a wikia would have sufficed. Would of enjoyed way more if I was a zoomy.

| Huh, never really saw the promise ending like that. The leaving ending kinda felt like a fanfic. But for me I got the memory ending, I guess in way it's a sad ending idk

| >>bdd666 my bad, whatever one happens when you take lots of damage and kill a bunch of enemies. Like the sh2

| No worries, honestly this was my first time playing a horror game like that

| Same person talking about the ending, just a heads up

| It's still really good though, i recommend emulating silent hill 2 and if you like that sh1 and sh3. No anime girls but you'll probably get a kick out of seeing what inspired the game.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1667947152

This thread is permanently archived