danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Shadows of Rose

| Just finished it, and wtf. This had no right being this fucking good! I thought they were just gonna do a shorter, slightly worse RE8 but with Rose, but this didn't even feel like a Resident Evil game.
Like, sure, it was short, and it's not like the mechanics were super special, but it was still super unique. The visuals were amazing, it was really fun to play, the atmosphere was top tier, it was classic RE over the top ridiculous but still scary, exciting and sad
Such a sick game

| I've been looking forward to this for a while cause I played the main game first time earlier this year and fell in love with it, playing it over and over and over again, so I was really hype just to basically play the same shit but as Rose. But this shit in the first 10 minutes completely defied all my expectations. It was not what I expected at all, but in the best way possible. I'm so fucking happy

| elona

| I don't play Resident Evil, but I'm glad to see how happy y'all are with this one.

| >>928493 <3

| oo oo oo oo with so many different versions of yourself, you must not be sure of what is the self, detective !!! thats why i've unleashed many faceless demons to hunt your false reflections !!! :0)

| >>928857
:0

| >>a6cc36 *clap* *clap* *bow*

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1668246519

This thread is permanently archived