danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Today is Mario Movie Teaser

| I'm not excited.

| And I just can hide it.

| Did he stick those dispensers up his asshole?

| >I am not excited...
>I am not excited.
>I am not excited!
>I AM NOT EXCITED!!!
>*CUMS*

| Chris Pratt

| This is going to be one of the greatest cinematic masterpieces of all time.

| >>900603
suspensers*

| Teaser is better than whole Super Mario Bros. from 1993.. It's seems fine ^^ I would just want little better accent for Mario..

| >>900855 accent would be considered racist these days

| >>900860 i realize it xd but.. i remember mario with stereotypical "mamma mia" xd It's not enough mario voice xD

| Mario sounds dumb but besides that the movie is looks good

| I'm getting some real crayon muncher vibes from this thread ngl.

>>901281
The french and italian dubs are alright though. You can instantly tell it's Mario. Chris Pratts uninspired acting might ruin what would otherwise be an OK movie.

| Never forget voice actor for Mario is still alive and they choose Chris Pratt

| >>901308 what's even more interesting is that the OG Mario is also in the movie

| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4KBwtG_ei8&t=109s Italian dub

https://youtu.be/hmHce5kZOFg?t=95 French dub

| >>901340 didn't know this and now I'm even more disappointed

| There really won't be a dub that makes Mario sound like Mario? At least Spain's Spanish Toad uses voice distorsion so it's the one who sounds more like the character we have been hearing for over 20 years.
Bowser it's just a crime to not have that iconic "growl" tone in any dub.
No wonder Miyamoto is in charge, not only he destroys Mario's charm in videogames, he also do that in movies now.

| >>901490 relatively speaking, which Mario game was the last that had the original charm to it? I feel like that could be NSMB DS or the Wii one. Also Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story was really nice.

| >>901490 mario's ..charm? oh no, now you're gonna think about mario in a weird way..

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1665478554

This thread is permanently archived