danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
/v/'s opinion on katana zero

| Played the game last year, and was reminded of it again when DLC got announced. Pretty cool game. What do you think of it?

| Best game I've ever played

| I personally love it. Story itself ended on a cliffhanger, which kinda bothers me, but the gameplay more than makes up. Especially with Speedrun mode w/ slow motion turned off. I felt like John Wick with a sword.

| The devs did a really good job of understanding what made Hotline Miami so much fun, and replicated it without making a ripoff.

The first time I played, it must have taken me around twenty minutes to learn to beat the final boss. Later when I did the speedrun I did the whole game in around twenty minutes and shit on the boss in about 5 seconds. That made me feel pretty cool.

| Fun af

| Love it.

| One the best games I have ever played.played through the whole game I one sitting

| Its really fun and I really fucking like it! Its like a really pokished flash game, and I think thats what Askiisoft was shooting for in development. I can't wait for the DLC!

| Even my triple a and JRPG trash friends thought the game was 'ok', and for an indie that's exceedingly high praise from them.

| >>899985 Is there A dlc coming out?

| >>151d5c if it's anything like Hotline Miami I'll definitely have to check it out

| The soundtrack is to die for. Tunc Cakur and ludowic did an amazing job, surefire bangers and some will make you contemplate life

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1664908061

This thread is permanently archived