danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Suggest some fun.

| I am literally bored out of my mind. I recently got a laptop with nice specs,
was really pumped about trying new games but when I tried all the games that I wanted to play so much but couldn't bc of shit laptop it was no fun at all. I played titanfall 2 , doom eternal sekiro(this one was a bit fun)and now I am back to multiplayer like valorant and league which I play because of adrenaline rush that I get from ace and clutches. I just can't get the same felling from single player.

| So I want to know if there are any fun games that u would recommend, any genre would work as long as it is fun but no fps because the ai in single player sucks ass no matter what games I try.

| Elona.

| Hmm what game would be good with a good spec PC... Control? That game can be VERY pretty with a good PC (or even with a bad one, tbh), but gameplay isn't exactly the point of the game.

I'm guessing you like fast action-based AAA game, op?

| Play hello charlotte

| >league

try some roguelikes op. risk of rain 2 or enter the gungeon are the best places to start.

| >>899224 Love them both played each of them for like at least 50 hours.

| >>899171 Nah I dont really like AAA games I mean half of them are soul less at this point. The majority I liked were indie like hades,hollow Knight, Furi,stardew valley,ETG,Devil Daggers etc.

| >>899282 is dark souls souless too?

| >>899298 No but it didn't really click with me. I play DS2 might try DS3

|

| >>899282
Whew, what's the point of getting a good PC then? Judging from those, you *do* like fast action-based game, though! Might be why you don't click with Dark Souls, since the combat is usually slower.

>Stardew Valley
... okay then maybe you like something chill too.

Hmm. You've played NieR Automata, op?

| Shantae and the pirate curse
River City Girls
20 Minutes Till Dawn
Ruiner

If you liked Devil Daggers get Hyper Demon

| Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War

| Have you tried Metal Hellsinger yet?

| Phoenotpia awakening is a great new indie frpm 2020. Most of the matketting and tags say that its a metroidvania but honestly its more like a modern remake of zelda 2 both in terms of combat and difficulty (although way better balanced and less grindy) the plot and lore are also suprisingly good on a deeper look.

| >>899399 I just downloaded it. let's see how it is.

| >>899335 I want to try it but I am afraid I don't like the combat system that much in nier.

| >>899365 Thanks for the cool suggestions. 20 min till dawn looks cool might get it. Downloaded hyper demon too,Will play it when I have time.

| Katana Zero

| >>899166 if you like adrenaline rush, maybe cs:go? Fall guys? Overwatch?

If it's bad suggestion, what kind of games you liked in past?

And what about social deduction? Like town of salem or mindnight? It can be scary to keep your role in secret (specially in 4th round of mindnight)

| And what about touhou?

| Or mta rp?

| Rusty Lake?

| Have you tried ultrakill?

| >>899766 Yes I have it was pretty good.

| >>899572 Already played this too, one hell of a game story is nice and the combat is neat and satisfying.

| >>899763 Used to play their games on my phone,I really liked the puzzles might try it again.

| >>899635 I play valorant so CS:go is a no go, and overwatch is nice but blizzard can succ my pp.
And I don't know what social deduction is, care to explain?

| >>899636 Too hard but the music is good so might give it another try.As of right now the only thing I watch related to touhou is the doujins.

| Play some R6 Siege with me

| >>899804 Wish I could but I don't have that much time to play multi with someone as I am in college, but thanks for the offer anyway made me a little happy :).

| I'm surprised you didn't like Titanfall 2 I love that game to death.

Idk have you hear of Nuclear Throne? It's a fast paced rogue like that's hard as fuck and lots of fun to get good at.

| Play Superhot

| >>899770 something as among us, but before among us existed

| >>900066 Maybe will give Titanfall another go some time later. As for nuclear throne I have already played it was really fun.

| >>900093 Played this too. It was pretty good the first few times I played it but then I dropped it.

| >>900096 Sounds cool ,I might give this genre a try.

| >>900101 if you do go back to titanfall play it like titanfall not call of duty

| NEOTOKYO° is also nice but maybe little dead

| >>12f18f also don't get discouraged if you don't preform as well as others. Some people are fucking cracked, I still get my ass kicked by vets and I've got a good couple years under my belt

| Hotline Miami, Katana Zero, and Ruiner

| Oh, I already suggested Katana Zero

| >>900456 kill boss

| Street Fighter Alpha 2 on Fightcade

| Coming back here after just finishing Ghostrunner, that game was a blast. A nice mix of Hotline Miami, Titanfall and something else I can't quite pinpoint, but nonetheless really good game. Combat is more like a puzzle than combat but it works well and once you master it it flows like wine.

Total number of posts: 46, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1665117899

This thread is permanently archived