danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anyone playing Gundam Evolution

| I shit my pants whenver someone steals ZakuII ranged for me.

| it just looks like overwatch w/ gundam paint on it. I might try it out later but I hear the balancing is dogshit right now. Honestly even if I don't end up playing I just want to see the 0080 and 0083 suits get in

| Just installed it laat night, can't wait to try out.

Even if it's another Overwatch, fuck ActiBlizzard lol.

| so i've been playing it for a hot minute anddddd

yeah overwatch is dead. even with jank Gundam Evolution is a superior game.

| i can't because of region lock xd

| Pretty good gameplay, but theres some real jank to it right now with a white screen bug that prevents players from playing a match and even giving them a "leaving penalty" for failing to connect properly. (Plus i believe theres also the thing with their premium currency expiring in 120 days or smth after purchase which is odd)

Putting jank aside though, the game itself is really good and fun. Havent tried ranked yet though.

| >>898462 it's reminding me.. i still play it little.. i want give ow2 try.. but i have fear that it won't be fun..

| zaku melee too strong

| True, had a match just now where the other team had 3 melees (Exia, Barbatos, and Zaku Melee) and a Gundam Unicorn.

It was not a fun match, it was just pure pain.

Balancing aside though, the game's pretty fun

| trash bm. No futer

| The game can be fun here and there; it just hurts to see a lack of a more "grounded" gundam game on PC as ridiculous as it sounds. Before Gundam Evolution came out (back in march actually) there was another gundam game called MSGO. This was a 51vs51 conquest style game that was really damn fun; and had a COST system which allowed them to balance better suits out by making them a bigger impact to the team, and take longer to respawn. It was fun, unique, and never replicated.

| Now we are left with this, which IS good; but with the RX-78 being named just "Gundam" it's clear the target audience isn't your average Gundam fan. I just really wish MSGO came out west officially; and they completed that big "2.0" that was constantly teased.

Maybe in the far future we will get another sim-like gundam game.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1664490036

This thread is permanently archived