danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Have a Steam Deck? What are you playing?

| I got my deck a few days ago, it made me play VA-11 Hall-A for the first time since buying it. Then I saw this app in game and remembered I have it installed on my phone.
So hi.
Whacha playin'? Got any recommendations?

Let's all love Lain.

| I've tried it with Melty Blood: Type Lumina, Guilty Gear Strive, and Prefetcher's recently released Microworks.

It works on all three games, but I haven't gotten the keyboard function to work yet...

| Elona

| >>893205 How does a fighting game feel on it?

| >>893431 i have Steam Deck just one day.. but controls is little bit as when you hold Wii U controller, i really like it, just device is little overheating from back and fans can be loud, but not so much louder tham average gaming laptops

| Also you have more options for input, so anytime you can customize it

| I've had my steam deck for a little over a month and I love it. Since I've seen it mentioned I'd like to say that my deck's fan is definitely noticeable when it gets going, but does not even approach the same level as any gaming laptop I've owned or heard. Like I notice it, but not really when I'm wearing my open-back headphones.

Also I've been playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition on it and emulators, lots of emulators

| >>893431 Honestly, pretty garbage. I tried playing Tekken 7 on it, the fighting game I have the most experience with, and the d-pad is way too mushy for fighting games. It also doesn't really handle transitioning to different directions very well, making it bad for lots of combos. I just uninstalled it later. It ran fine graphics wise, but that d-pad was just horrible. I also tried a melty blood and it felt better but that could be cuz of the game or my lack of experience with it.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1662494561

This thread is permanently archived