danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any of you play dragon's dogma?

| Hi! I'm the g/u/rl that played skyrim a while ago and my friend suggested dragon's dogma. It's pretty fun! Do you have any tips on vocations? I was thinking of keeping my arisen as is as a mage because every pawn i meet is a sorcerer. ; U ;

| Elona

| Never tried Dragon's Dogma. Can you have sex in that game?

| >>885859 Honestly, Dragon's Dogma is better than sex. Like Elder Scrolls and Dark Souls lovechild.

>>885825 Only tip is to focus on whatever you feel is most fun and fitting for you.

| i love drahons donger but its been a hot minute. 2nd one is being devved

| >>885859 im not sure if it can be modded but there is romance in the game!! You can marry merchants and other characters!

>>885914 i was so impressed by the cutscenes given that it was a 2012 game! It's just funny that they let my character keep her mismatched clothes on. People were dying and it pans to her wearing shorts, a crop top, a trench coat and a monocle.

| >>885907 idk if it's just my skills but i found this a tad harder than elder scrolls. I kept dying at first!
I took down my first ogre the other day and it feels good. Now i'm getting kicked in the butt by bandits.
( •́ u ,•̀)

| I remember one particular issue I had with cutscenes: I wanted to play a character with closed eyes, but whenever the cutscene called for an 0_0 facial expression, they would open partly and make me look stoned out of my mind.

| >>885825
Yeah, I played Dragon's Dogma.

More like Dragon's Dogshit, what a garbage game.

| >>885966 wow

| >>885940 i made my pawn with closed eyes too. I still see his eyes peeking through a little bit and i just try to ignore it as much as i can lol

| Is dragon's dogma better than divinity 2 definitive edition?

| Dragons Dogma does magic so well, actually makes you feel powerful but without breaking the game

>>886004 I don't think they're comparable since Dragons Dogma is an arpg

| >>886004

these games aren't comparable at all. Divinity is a CRPG that's closer to playing Dungeons and Dragons. Dragon's Donger is an action rpg.

| Wait what's divinity 2

| >>886731
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a very cool CRPG that you should definitely play.

| ur moms dogma

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1659815227

This thread is permanently archived