danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Neon White

| This game is pretty much the Mirror's Edge 3 I've been waiting for. Rather than switching between movement shooter and parkour game like I thought it might, the game blends the two into a series of aim and timing challenges. It's the most fun MKB game I've played in a couple years, it's got a soundtrack by Machine Girl, it's got great art, great environments, and the writing is... at least quick to fast forward through. It's only on 10% sale rn, but it's worth the full price.

| Really wanna play it, is it worth buying now or waiting for it to become cheaper?

| It's pretty fun. I bought it at 10% off too but I don't think I enjoyed it as much as OP. If you're interested in the game you should just go for it! Let us know what you think.

| >the writing is... at least quick to fast forward through
HEY TAKE THAT BACK. Neon White is one of the best-written game I've played. It knows exactly what it is (fun, cheesy, humorous in a way that some people can find "cringe" but it totally owns up to it) and play into it perfectly. Few games are as confident in itself as this.

| >>876487
I'd say it's worth full price, yes! If it's already interesting to you, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

| >>876511 I agree, the writing is good. I beat the main story, but I'm doing extra content to unlock more memories and even the second ending. Makes me wonder how it'll tie into the theme of atonement and forgiveness.

| >>876511 I totally agree it did a great job at being exactly the type of cheesy/cringe it wanted to be, and that's also why I ffw'd it lmao. the story was pretty good and the side content is even actually worth paying attention to imo.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1656442848

This thread is permanently archived