danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
On screen real-time translation

| Hello, when i want to run something short with not much text i usually use google camera, but is difficult to play and hold phone at same time.. so i'm curious if is there some software for windows.. i found that on Steam is something called as AION but it is having mixed reviews so i'm not sure if it's good idea. is there some software what can do OCR and automatically replace text what is seen on screen? i would be really happy for help ^^

| I use Textractor for stuff like vn or text based stuff. Bump for on screen OCR

| Wish I could remember what I used to use for PC-98 games. The software has been around for decades, but it's tough to find. It also isn't always the most reliable (I remember a blacksmith saying "Fluffy clouds in the sky". That was *not* correct)

| Don't know what game you're trying to play but Retroarch has this feature.

| I don't know exactly how it works, but there's a program called ZTranslate that does this. I've never used it myself, and only know of it because of Ross' Game Dungeon. It doesn't seem to work 100% perfectly, but more than good enough to play games.

| >>867064 where i can going to download it?:o

| >>867731
https://ztranslate.net/

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1654747248

This thread is permanently archived