danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Good CRPGs?

| Just beat Pillars of Eternity 1 & 2 and am looking for other similarly good ones. Any recommendations, g/u/rls?

| What about Pathfinder or Tyranny?

| Divinity: Original Sin 2 is pretty rad, and has very cool terrain based combat effects. You don't need to have played the first one.

| >>825786 +1 for dos2 one of the best games ive ever played

| Elona

| Fallout I and Baldurs Gate I & II are some of my favourite old era ones. Ultima IV was great too.

Weird picks maybe, but Kotor I and especially II are my personal goats. Though, I've gotten into "arguments" about whether they're 'akshully' pure enough to be crpgs or not.

| Fable is great.

| DOS2 is definitely the best one.
The Pathfinder ones aren't too bad either.
UnderRail is in a different setting but is good.
Wasteland 2 and 3 are supposedly decent as well?

| Gonna throw my hat for Shadowrun Returns / Dragonfall / Hong Kong. Solid CRPGs. Solid cyberpunk stories. I got super attached to my character and the other party members.

Shadowrun Hong Kong's my favourite, but they're all good in their own ways.

| Dragon Age Origins. Fuck the sequels with a maggoty darkspawn dick

| >>825839
Ah shit, I knew I was forgetting something. Mine's Dragonfall, loved the characters and the story there juuust a bit more.

| Temple of Elemental Evil is a fun implementation of DnD rules. It's turn-based too instead of RTwP like other similar games.

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura has goddawful combat, but it has a steampunk setting that's actually interesting.

Disco Elysium is an very unique RPG. No combat for one, and you're a detective. A detective who can talk to his own skill tree (he's not exactly all there in the head).

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1642483142

This thread is permanently archived