danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
man halo is good

| completed reach the other day and just finished halo ce and 2 back to back. so excited for 3 :D

| nice, enjoy.

| reach is my favorite, glad you had a great time with it!

| 3 is the series' strongest entry, IMO. The Chief/Arbiter segments, the OST, the storyline, the Mendicant Bias terminals in late-game, the goddamn Scarab battles... It's a thing of joy and wonder.

| >>818837 Agree. Don't forget Forge maps either. Blew my mind when I first got Xbox Live and played a Fat Kid map. I had no idea how creative you could be until I saw what other people were doing. That shit was magical.

| >>819020 hmm, i'm not really *that* interested in multiplayer or forge, but i'll look into it

| >>819572 I honestly can't say if it's as strong as it was over a decade ago. I hope it is. Those custom maps were unbelievable to us console plebs who had never really had access to level editors. The only problem was that you needed to either track down people who had the maps, or grab them when they were nominated for the community spotlight. Fuck man. Think I'm going to get the MCC just to see what's up.

| >>819593 hope you enjoy it :)

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1641179395

This thread is permanently archived