danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Enjoyers of Love Plus? (Nintendo DS)

| Any fans on this board? Just started playing. Not very far in, Day 11. My understanding is that I have 100 days to get a gf? But not sure if I'm training my stats right.

Non-spoiler tips? I like Nene the best so far, but I'm more curious about Manaka. Rinko's cute too, but maybe not as a gf.

My strat is to play as myself and pick the most natural options. Probably fine, but I don't want to make the girls sad or angry. I'm also assuming harem route is bad.

Thanks g/u/rls

| I just got it after watching thorhigheels, to what degree is it pervert garbage or wholesome.

| >>817404 Oh nice. Didn't know thor did a vid on it. Will have to check it out.

Nothing degenerate so far. Apparently, it has minigames for handholding, skinship and kissing. Don't think it goes beyond that. I suspect there might be some swimsuit or lingerie content, but can't say for sure. Def not something I would tell normal people I'm playing lol, but I think it's pretty tame. Sorry I can't help more.

| https://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/12/16/japan.virtual.wedding/index.html

I remembered a guy married the ds game.

I tried it out a bit for myself and was surprised on the microphone part and how a ds was able to reconize a non-japanese speaker saying all that. Not for me though, but now I understand why a guy would marry some rom chips, silicon, and boards.

| Have you past the prologue?(pre GF part)

| >>818258 Not quite. Haven't had much time. Think I'm around day 21 or so (just unlocked emails). If this thread isn't locked by the time I get there, I'll post about it.

| This is the game Gintama made a parody of, I love that anime so much I'm starting it again, thanks for making me remembering it.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1640972217

This thread is permanently archived