danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What y'all buying in the Steam Winter Sale?

| I hope I can finally get the NieR Replicant remake and also maybe Persona 4 Golden & Ultimax

| Not gonna buy anything and please don't tempt me. My backlog is looking very bad already.

... Though if Inscryption is discounted again I might finally be tempted this time.

| I'm busy with SMT V atm, so not sure. Been interested in Idol Manager ever since it was announced, so maybe that. I really wanna pick up some Atelier games and maybe both Blue Reflections, but Gust are some greedy bastards who rarely do good discounts. Niche games be like that tho.

| i forgot there was even a sale.

idk yet, gonna see if any new releases like halolz or endwalker have a discount, as unlikely as that is.

| >>816091
Yeah Gust's prices are never very nice but also how many people are into their specific brand of JRPGs? They gotta eat, they know their market, I respect them for that.

| >>816094 I understand the reasoning, but I don't agree with it. They're obviously doing well with the premium prices, and probably don't need to change tactics, but, as unintuitive as it sounds, they're likely leaving money on the table. I think Gust could expand their non-domestic market by a significant margin if they offered deeper discounts. Western indies learned this a long time ago. Even so, I get that Gust is gonna Gust. I can't knock them too much, they make quality shit.

| I'm gonna buy a couple free games, cause I'm b r o k e

| Nothing because I'm broke as well.

| Might pick up Mind Scanners, Return of Obra Dinn, Impostor Factory and Outer Wilds.

| >>816115
These are incredible games but Return of the Obra Dinn is an absolute must-play. If you aren't getting any of the other, at least get that one.

| >>816121
Thanks for the reply! I'll definetly keep that in mind when the sale starts.

| Winter sale is here g/u/rls. I'm gonna hide under a rock so I don't get tempted by the 20 or so discounted games in my wishlist.

| Probably going to get GTFO

| I picked up Return of Obra Dinn and Arx Fatalis on GOG just now. Might pick up some more games later.

| I noticed a lot of similiar sales on psn so I picked up some games there instead.

| a lot of the newer games don't interest me tbh.

scrolling through my wishlist im finding a lot of stuff has become so old they're upwards of 80% off now.

I might finally get to play Killer 7, after all these years.

| >>816086 i'm honestly skipping this sale, and will just little upgrade badge and bought dlc for jump force (i made my Christmas shopping in november-december sales with Jump Force and SAO: Lost Somg)

| And saving for steam deck xd

| >>816087 same xd

| >>816115 I'm recommending against mind scanners, it's mediocre

| Opinions on Valheim's singleplayer? I clocked hundreds of hours into solo Conan Exiles just buidling cool castles. Sick mods too. They seem sorta similar.

| I just discovered that Disco Elysium and Control are bundled and on sale together. This is an extraordinarily good package, I was even tempted to buy it even though I already have the games (in different consoles).

If you're interested in either and haven't played them, this is a very good deal.

| Finally bought Baba is You. Good, I haven't felt this *dumb* in a looong while.

Also got Yakuza 0, since I've heard a lot of good things about the series. So far it's more of a movie than a game, but I really don't mind, and I know it opens up later on.

Eyeing up Ys VIII too, but I'm kinda on the fence tbh. I loved Felghana and Origin and didn't care much for IX's demo, but VIII kinda seems like the best of both worlds...

| i bought in sales steam deck deposit ^^

| Bloons

| I was of the b r o k e field until just this moment, upon which I received a $50 gift card... which is now gone. I have added:
Anodyne 2
Disco Elysium
Toree
Toree 2
Dragon Age II
Dragon Age Inquisition
DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue
Palm Ride
Aeon of Sands
Painkiller: Black Edition

| >>816780
I played many hours of it solo Nd really enjoyed it, but it is definitely intended for multiplayer. But if you like building cool structures for your own amusement, and go in long and fulfilling exploration quests, then go for it!

| >>817299 and*

| >>816776 >>276b04
Your less-than-mediocre way of posting won't sway me one bit, sorry.

| Bought Disco Elysium, having a great time with it so far.

>>817254
I played through Anodyne 1 recently and loved it. How is Anodyne 2?

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1640652369

This thread is permanently archived