danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Ever fell asleep and dreamed being in one of the games you've played?

|

| I've dreamt of playing games before, but rarely have I been in them. Earliest one I can remember is dreaming I was inside of a mix of Mega Man and Super Mario Bros, back in grade school.

| MY LIFE IS LIKE A VIDEOGAME,
TRYING HARD TO BEAT THE STAGE
ALL WHILE I AM STILL COLLECTING COINS
TRYING HARD TO SAVE THE GIRL

| Yes. I dreamt I was in the world of Suikoden 5 and I was part of the Prince's force.

| Elona

| Periodically, yes. In fact, just the other night I had a dream I played Metroid except it was a third person shooter styled after Resident Evil 4.

| I used to dream about DayZ when I played it a few years ago. I also had a couple of NS2 fever dreams which was so detailed that I was even counting bullets in the magazine correctly and counting remaining structure health and stuff like that. I used to play that game a looot.

I also had some gorgeously frightening Subnautica dreams that are still among the most awe-inspiring dreams I've ever had. I wouldn't mind having those again.

| I had a dream the other night that I was in Limsa in FFXIV and I gave Y'shtola headpats

| I have a very scary memory of having a Dragon's Lair nightmare as a kid despite never playing or knowing anything about it.

| Yeah. Once I dreamt I was in Dark Souls. I woke up in the Painted World of Ariamis and married Crossbreed Priscilla. Every day I cuddled with her and her fluffy tail and we made lots of beautiful quarterbreed babies. Shit was comfy. I just want to go back g/u/rls... I want to hold my dragon wife's hand one more time.

| I had a dream recently, that was a combination of Minecraft and Skyrim, it was nuts, but most of the dream was peaceful

| fuck yeah. went to bed once and believed i was playing minecraft and when i woke up i was so disappointed because i was in the middle of finding some cool shit

| After spending a prolonged amount of time playing a single game I sometimes have dreams where I keep on playing them but never actually in the game

| I dreamt I was playing a haunted Silent Hill disc once.
... That was a very short dream, and I'm thankful for that.

| I had a dream a month ago about being in Cruelty Squad. I woke up screaming

| I once dreamt I was in The Binding of Isaac, except for some reason the gameplay was exactly like Sonic Adventure

| Had a couple dreams about FFXIV lately, despite the last time I've played it being in 2017.

| Tetris, Minecraft

| >>816055
Yeah, typically when I've been playing a game a LOT it invades my dreams. I think the last one it happened with was Nier:Autotomato.
Much more interesting where the dreams where I was playing games that don't exist.

| When I was a kid I often had dreams where I was about to play a console with a game I had been hoping to play for a long time, but in those dreams the screen where always black or my hand phased though them.

Thankfully now I have dreams of games, sometimes even speedruns glitches for some weird reason but they are fun to experience.

| Overwatch I was the monkey trying to escape a large underground complex. ny weapson sucked but i had the jump and shield

| >>817794 woah its winston from overwatch

| i had a dream when i was a kid that i was a civilian in starcraft 1 but instead of zerglings there were weird original zerg worm creatures that were possessing humans. I was with a squad of marines and they were all slowly picked off one by one by these glowie zerg infested marines and in the end i was hiding under the bodies of other humans crying while the zerg ppl . And then i woke up once all the marines were killed

| >>818160 Holy shit

| >>818160 That's a extremely disturbing dream I must say

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1640742232

This thread is permanently archived