danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Baiken

| https://youtu.be/qOkM8Yht9h4
I've been looking forward to this.

| Baiken

| Isn't that a SamSho character?

| >>809975 take that back

| Fucking finally. And a new stage too, I've been getting pretty tired of the old ones.

| Elphelt

| Baiken from kof

| Baiken! Never played her, but she seems fun! Love her aesthetic aswell.

Can we talk about the new stage tho? It looks gorgeous. Personally can't wait.

Also, who do ya'll think the next DLC will be?

| >>810239
Slayer, probably. Wasn't he leaked together with Baiken? Also I'd totally love to play the dandy vampire again so I might be biased here.

| >>30723d
You're right, although I generally shy away from leaks since they aren't super reliable.

Would love to see Slayer get added in though. Mainly for his themes to be added (plus a new theme) since I'm not gonna be playing him lmao.

Jam could also be a contender, since she was leaked alllll the way back when the game just got released.

| I honestly don't even need any other dlc characters

| I-no and Faust are base game... Not they're adding Baiken... I am set 100% game can stop adding people

| *Now

| I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING

| >>810346 found the baiken main

| IT TOOK ME 10 YEARS TO FIND THE
ANSWER TO SOMETHING

| I FORGOT ABOUT IT IN 2 SECONDS

| She be indeed sex

| Big titty samurai <3

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1639216306

This thread is permanently archived