danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
psp game recommends

| after watching gameplay of Ridge Racer 2, I realize I am missing out a lots of old gem.

| Metal gear acid 1 and 2

| Daxter, Burnout games, nes emulator if you will homebrew, Gurumin, Naruto Ultimate ninja storm heroes 1, 2, Worms: Open warfare 1, 2, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva, Lego games, Tekken 6, Monster Hunter games, everybody's golf, Crash of the titans, Megaman: powered up (still active online probably xd), Sonic Rivals, Final Fantasy, Ben 10 (i don't remember subtitle), Bomberman, Soulcalibur: Broken destiny, Tetris, Super Monkey Ball: Adventure, Crash: Tag Team Racing etc. Have fun ^^

| >>808727 i'm not totally fan of fps games on handheld, if you like some game style or genre, sure tell me i think that i will be able to find something

| Also i played on psp as kid, i'm sorry if are games child like xd

| >>808746 Bump cuz of Naruto.
I hate the show... but man are those gamea good.

... I'm sad for the lack of Persona 3 tho

| PATA PATA PATA PON

| Wipeout Pure and Twisted Metal Head On

| Elona

| Tekken Dark Resurrection.
Monster Hunter Freedom Unit
MH Portable 3rd
Jeanne D'Arc
Tactics Ogre Let Us Cling Together
Final Fantasy Tactics WOTL
Crisis Core
Phantasy Star Portable
Brave Story New Traveler
Valk Chronicles 2
Xmen Legends II
Ys 7
Patapon 3
GoW Ghost of Sparta
MGS Peace Walker

| Lumines
Metal Gear Acid
N+
Syphon Filter
The 3rd Birthday
Locoroco
Metal Smug Anthology
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of the Sky
Wipeout Pure abd Pulse
Half Minute Hero
GoW Chains of Olympus
Dissidia
NFS Most Wanted
God Eater

| 7th Dragon if you're fine with turn based rpg, atleast to me they raise the ante a little bit by making dragon mid and bosses unique

| Disgaea 1 and 2 have exclusive psp content

| if you are playing psp games i recommend Persona 3 portable. its pretty fun and my first game i ever played on psp

| Corpse Party

| >>808859 Why Tekken Dark Resurrection (5) over Tekken 6? Just curious, havent played 5 and I love 6 with all the customization and characters and the endless gamemode, not sure what DR offers.

| >>808883 "exclusive" when they released. That content is now all over the place with the re-releases (even for DS).
Phantasy Star Portable 2
GTA PSP trilogy
Retro City Rampage DX
N+
Metal Gear Peace Walker (has some MH crossover)
Worms: Battle Islands
Final Fantasy 1 to 6
Final Fantasy Dissidia
Disgaea + also Prinnies games.
Danganronpa 1
PSX games
and if you homebrew (PSP can be homebrew just by looking at it) check out PSP Homebrew Browser, for useful apps, ports and games.

| -The Persona Remakes (1, 2is [2ep translation in the works], and 3)
-The 3rd Birthday (Parasite Eve 3)
-King's Field Additional I & II (JPN only)

| >>809030 because I never played 6. I don't feel comfortable recommending ganes I haven't touched.

| Disclaimer: if any of you actually want to play Phantasy Star Portable, pick 2 Infinity specifically. It's an updated version with lots of 2 that has been recently fully translated into English and it plays *much* better than original 2 and *especially* 1. You can also play 2 without finishing 1 first and not lose much of importance.

Kinda same with Hatsune Miku: Project Diva - 2nd and Extend are a lot less clunky than 1, only play 1 if you *really* want to play the songs from it.

| >updated version with lots of 2
Well that's... The aftermath a minor stroke, probably. Meant to say it's an updated version of 2 with lots of new stuff.

| >>809082 >>809083
Disclaimer: For Infinity you need PSO2 Japanese ISO (this dlc never came to the west) and thankfully an English Patch that released not that long ago.
Unless you are not into patching psp games and getting the dlc to work (psp can be a little picky on that), better to get vanilla 2, it's massive by itself.

| Saya no Uta

| >>808861
>metal smug

| Op here, is ppsspp on android with a controller viable?

| >>809193 slug* lmao

| >>809232 yes

| >>809245 Mostly, but remember there is no second joystick use except for a few mod patches some games had to be enhanced on a Vita, not sure how those would be implemented on PPSSPP as I think the emulator by default doesn't let you bind a second joystick. Other than that, PSP games works perfectly with any controller.

| PPSSPP allows you to use the 2nd joystick with every PSP game. I've played numerous games using that emulator and every single one allows usage of 2nd joystick. You just have to assign the D-pad with your right joystick as the D-pad is usually the camera controls.

| Valkyria Chronicles 2 and the fan translation of 3: Unrecorded Chronicles. Really solid SRPG series.

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1638526864

This thread is permanently archived