danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
June 5th, 207X

| A friend of mine recently sent me what he claims to be a weird Super Mario Brothers 3 hack that he wanted me to try out (because he didn’t have the courage.) I started this blog to record my progress through the game. He got this from a weird and presumably fucked up place, and I’ve seen some pretty scary occurrences with emulator games before. Just look at BEN. All of that aside, however, there was something definitely off about this ROM. Its title was SMB3:BW. Anyhow

| I won’t play any today as I’m quite busy with college work and such, but I will definitely start TOMMOROW.

| June 6th, 207X

I played some of the game today. Obviously my friend was wrong, as I have played all the way through 1-3 and have found nothing irregular. All of the sprites, levels, and sounds didn’t have a fluke to their name. Wait… A secret! That must be how you have to GO TO HELL unlock it! I swear you guys, I’ll find the Bloodwhistle tomorrow and see what creepy secrets this game has to hide.

| Look for tomorrow’s post, it won’t disappoint. Maybe this will explain what the BW in the title stands for

| June 7th, 207X

I wish I hadn’t unlocked that secret. This game will be the bane of my existence. I’ll try as best as I can to explain what happened and what will certainly go on I don’t know if any of you will believe me, but this sick mockery of one of my childhood favorites must be found and played breathing on god’s green earth. And Todd (what I’ll call my friend for the sake of privacy and possibly security), send that link to anyone else. You’ll see why below.

| I repeted the castle stage. Knowing its only secret was tath fuckinnnn whistleeeeee, I FUC KED of a dry bones before donning a raccoon tail. With a running start I was flyiYNG above the stage until I hit the secret area. My whole lie before I hit up on my arrow keypad was completely different. I was happy. I was normaANORMIEl. I could wake up in the morning recognizing my own reflection, being absolute about my safety. Now it’s lies. All lies. I know that as of what happened today,

| my life will become an infernal hell in which every day will be a futile stsanity. After finishing this wretched collage of BLOOD , I will embraceKYILLNYSELF like a SIMPIWANNADIEr with open arms. Now to get on with what had cum to pass.

| The blocks that lined the wall were a gloomdarkweeblookthereiwannaplaythisy albeit polished obsidian black. Mario’s skin now had a grayish tint to it, but that wasn’t the screwed up part The music was a sped up version of the normal “bonus room” theme. Toad’s skull was cracked open and profusely bleeding, spilling blood onto the floor and making the room slippery like an ice stage. His mouth was also agape and spewing blood onto the floor.

| The blood had an eerie, reflective quality that SHOULD have been graphically impossible for an 8-bit game like Mario 3. I walked up to him to see what it is that he might say. What he had to offer is this:

Blood Whistle.

HEAR ITS CRY.

I then ran tminously rose from what I now believe to be the deepest crevice of the internet. It blipped twice as the normal whistle would. That, my fellow reader, was the only normality of what I have played today.

| It played a deep tune that I can’t get out of my head as I write this. The whistle descended, violently striking Mario in the chest. He unleashed a bloodcurdling scream as it went into his back and out of his chest. This cry wasn’t 8-bit at all. It wasn’t even cartoon-esque. It was the sound of unfiltered anguish, of utter agony. His expression reflected the same.

| To end my experience on this perverse version of something I once loved, Mario was transported to the warp zone of the Blood Whistle.

I call it this because it had only the cookie-cutter outline of the quaint island. The water consisted solely of the same blood aforementioned in my encounter with the whistle. Corpses of Koopas and other enemies of Mario were scattered afloat near the shores.

| White menacing eyes glared at me between the waves, surfacing just to cast their evil glance at Mario (or me, I can’t be sure at this point). All of the worlds were indicated by their respective numbers, and all of the dots were crimson. At that point I noticed yet another abnormality, this time concerning the dot for world eight. Beside it were two 8-bit patches of fire that twisted and contorted in place. Without me pressing any buttons, the whistle stabbed Mario in the ribs.

| This cued him to move to the world two dot. Refusing to pay any further attention to the horrors that surely await in the distorted desert, I saved the game and quit. I have played more than enough of my fill for today.

I guess that I figured out the acronym from the ROM title meant Blood Whistle the hard way. Despite the horrors that plague this abomination, I will continue to subject myself to this suffering for the sake of all of you.

| Well, also for mine. It’ll help me keep track of the days, and maybe this desperate attempt to cling to my stable frame of mind won’t prove to be in total vain.

There are five thousand people that have followed this blog in the two days that it’s been up. After this pointedly interesting post, I’m hoping to have some more. For those of you following my posts, read tomorrow’s and share with your friends. I need you to expose the stark luridness of this shell of something

| I once knew and loved.

| June 8th, 207X

Whilel, I die fibers of my perception of reality long enough to play through world two. I have come to the conclusion that whoever made this is completely and utterly deranged. There’s been a rusted gear or a broken spring in the mechanics of their sadistic mind. Their only purpose in creating this mod was to mentally and psychologically flagellate the naïve soul poor enough to take the bait of its mysterious origin. Well,

| I’m fucking dumb enough to fall into that category. I digress, to the experience.

I find myself asking how I could have missed major things like this yesterday when I saved the game in this world. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Blood of the same texture from before was just as splattered it as soon as possible, but I know I definitely can’t do it today. One of the most distinct things I kept hearing was

| “let the whistle guide you” and “the instrument of blood plays the sweetest tune”. ThisTHE SHEET OUT OF creeped me out needless to say, but this of all things wouldn’t prevent me from playing out the remer of this game.

The stage itself was VERY scary. The sky was grayishSTY665DTRJKULL A SATANIC FUHVCYKK,ING SSKUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL accompanied by an almost white sun. The colors weren’t bright or cheery in the slightest.

| The pyramid blocks were faded and FELLcked, and the wooden blocks were obviously rotting. Mario’s sprite was visibly starving and pleading for ATTENTIONt. The fire creatures fixedly stared at me like a shark stares at a school of fish, seeming to know who their next meal was. The al expressions of the Koopas had changed into ones of converged disgust and loath. I had ESAT the raccoon by now, so I ran along the pipe

| He was miraclive, his body twitching in a feeble attempt to WIse. A fire creature jumped on Mario, who was now pinned to the ground and screLAUGHINGg in pain. His scream was bitfierufg8eyru8defyhuidgf realistic. It reeked of such ineffaely powerless. Forced to watch what I thought was the end of his trials on world two. I was so wrong.

| The level select came into view. Whistle through backy with illumination. Winged demons in flight were visible upon these strikes. Also in the skies glowed stagnantly lit pentagrams and 666. Mario was being carried by two of Bwserer’s sons up one of the game’s pyramid structures. However, this particular structure was vastly different than the regular ones.

| The bricks were cracked and faded with age. The edges were jagged with dried blood caked each block. Nothing but a heavy drum beat and the sounds of thunder played in the background. The thunder didn’t play in unison with lightning as happens in most games. There was an eerily realistic pause between the flare of the lightning and the boom of the thunder. As the top of the structure was reached, I saw the worst thing yet.

| Bowser towered above everyone else, intimidating and tswcaryble. Below stood four of his sons, two of which had carried Mario: had ever seen it. His green shell was cracked, and his white spines had been dipped in Blood was fresh on his teeth also as his serpentine tongue licked them, making clear his intentions on what to do with Mstained by whatever dark force or sick mind that drives the rest of these occurrences to passing until the game’s eventual end,

| in which he will ruefully and painfully perish. Now that that has been said, to continue today’s experience.denly, Von Koopa produced a dagger. It gleamed with uncanny realism in the light of the Blood Whistle sign that loomed above. After a brief pause, he began to Stab into mario aggian and agin (666 timeds to be exact). Mario again bray a cry thatplied he would die only to endure torture of ten times the magfunnitude.

| Tears streamed down his faced as Von removed his scrotum, still pumping. He handed it to Bowser, who at with a crunching chomp.

His sons laughed as he did this, blood flowing from Mario’s exposed abdomen. With a bark from their twufckeduprapisrted father, the sons shamelessly began to regurgitate and tear apart what was open. As they were doing this, Mario slowly turned his head towards me and uttered a single question through arzbnh s and jhnjhnood: "k-k-killyourself?"

| I myself asked the very same question. Why would they treat him as an anim amusement? Why would someone initiate the genesis of such a hordscaryscarysuicidalandcysscaryciontraptionrid contraption? A cobh

nd mercy are completely fuselsssign? It makes me shudder to think that there is someone happy enough out there to put a character through this kind of funnnyyy hell just to sit back and laugh. It makes me absolutely sick to my corEXISTANCEe.

| Oh, that reminds me of another thing. You’re probably wondering as to why I complacently tahe’s a human being. A human who suffers pain, sorrow, depression, stlease, don’t stop followREDINGTHISPASTAing this blog because you think I’m insane. That will come later.

| I believe without a shadow of a doubt that inside this game is a character with a complex range of emotions, someone who feels le. But it’s just a game right? It’s just a contrived mixture of code and data put together to present wordslifiejufhahndshddddeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and imcompletely impossible to mee I played this hack. I now have a goal with this game: to keep this poor creaFUCKINGTHEBLADEture safe.

| I suppose I now know the real truth. I’ll see you all tomorrow. Same place, same time.

| June 9th, 2072vant information. In the 4th grade, I used to play the recorder. Every kid had to learn some musical skill, and I liked wind instruments because of their method of play, appearance, and sound. Such is the irony of the instrument that has caused me all of this grief. In my dream I was playing the instrument in a dark room.

| I was my 4th grade sbegan to laugh louder. For everyUIGFCDSDXhe killed, two more appeared in his place. After a while he just gave up. I watched as Mario uttered his last gurgle on world 3,

Campus police gave me a visit today. Apparently one of you had reported my comments related to xxxdtrxrdtrdcrdeddeesdersdesdedthisspoo[pypasta and claimed I was insane. As a result, I have eliminated all personal information from this blog. I located the person who reported me and banned him.

| I also have an IP tracker, so dohat the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.

| I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.

| The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.

| If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.t. Speaking of followd?

| I had never expected this page to accumulate this many auihyuytggtyvgvvvvvvvvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbi vie. Wherever this popularity – or notoriety – camiytiojkytrijyre89i8ut484tful. Nowy. After today, I’ll be ihuhy alisrusissusususredredefreddswedredsus to finuihuyghume.

Princess Toadstoolytgtytt6Bowser than beganlikeijfuiehguirhgyuoedhfydity. The text on the letter said only this:

| BLOOD WHISTLE

HEAR ITS CRY

~PEACH

Ths not a game. I cou=ooii8uyitisersee4wa3sqw3a23rw3w4tw34ts4wwas4sw3s4erdrtf5ftvryftvtfytu54rwhat this is.

| June 11th, 207X

Tots, because I’m fighting one hell of a fear for my own life. I feel as if something is coming after me. fucking, seeking me out as to make immediate my demise. Never before has anything like this ev out below.

I was in the middle of the cloud portion of world 5. The sky theme played, except it was drastically slow and demonic whispers were clearly audible.

| The whispers were almost the same as the ones I heard back letthewhis tkweguoisdfeuhtyouuyiutherfiuintiruamernuityiodfovlooodplaydsui ythresewwerttteessst tjunein world 2. Mario was oue Tanooki suit, which naturally stheyenucvysi\eyhr\nment. There was nothing there except two things: A red dot, and e.

| Toad didn’t explain the rules of the game like norma fuck yoyu gtsoadl. Instead, I was plunged into the rolling slots. Beside the slots was a risky scenario. Toad was on a guillotine. He looked at the camera with timid, teary eyes. He also was vigorously shakuche situation. I failed, and ha

The blade fell with breathtaking speed. Toad was beheaded right then and there. His head did a couple of sins p. I was moved to the only remaining destination in world 56666666666666666566.

| Silent lightning streaked across the licorice black sky. Gray clouds and Mario were the only other consistently visible things. As far as everything goes, silhouettes of winged divjfjhdluojghiljdfiudfjhthedemumkilledmariohe;likediejtsexuie;a;preoalsurerhis tracks. He sobbed loudly, kno Not a few seconds after that, the final solitary specter came down.

| He did his work with one big slash. Mario was now without his legs, and his luhealessmp of a body sat there. He sadly laughedscurisdsdt in utter despair. He knew the end was near. He tuned to me and choked out this: “I’m sorry you had to see this it allllllllll..”

| Those wef I make anothe

I’m starting not to care anymore. I am in the throes of such a severe depression it’s all starting to fade away. Everything. School, friends, family. It’s safe to say this game is single-handedfuckingupnlylifely ruining my life. Such sadness has never becomeow

| The Real World 6 appeared. blood was everywhere. This is the one part that correlated to the unaltered version. Nothing else did. Thirirufirgfhyri8ghjuri8ugtirtujkfrttrtrrtrtfrttrtrf course, there was only a solitary dot on the map. Mario entered it, and I knew that whatever was to pass, it would be ten-fworsealotworsed of what had already ha the only thing that constituted of the backdrop. Blocks of bloouo served as a June 13th, 2072

| It is fuunyyydeiofeijoefjuicy isuthe 13th. Th FUCKING FUNNY number, the unluFUNNYYYYIESXTky day. I suppose today isn’t completely hSADble. Today is the last day I had to play this wretched game. This horrifyingly absurd remake of what I used to see as a wondnorok,mjeikoedejmkioejoe game will soone honest abo I finished world ??????????. I’m going to take my own life.

| This game has caused me sorrow on such A FUNNY level that th

Hell itself is what the game brought me toJHNUWDUIHDEHYFEW Bodies were chained up in the background ejoying a fucking a myriad of tortures. Tnly cum wasn’t strictly felt fromgfjigfdijujuieass

| coughs, dying wheezplles and vomitinbloodupbloodvOMITg pestilence and suffering. demons raped certain people as well. The flames had an actuahjgghgjjrf burning quality to them. Not like regular 8-ythtyhresttjtjuytMARIO3bit fire HELLISHFUCKINGREALISTICFRIGGINFIRE YES, eyes, and other internal organs and tissuBADCREEO0REIT90RU0RGIR0OPLOKYAYHYSTSAYGSTSATSSINGGNANGGTRUIGTRUItuted the walls and ground.

| If the hell I’m certainly going to exists, I AM POAISTIIIVVVVEVVEVEVEVE it looks something like thqtywffrew56wdr56erg56rg65etrg65utr67ftdyf7whatyou are seeing now

| Princeewewewewe3e3rwrwt5876yrwss Torqwedstool. Hewrwqrgrewqr dress was ripped in several places aefrqwwnd splattered witwterfefwweh blood. Her adfssfes giouiuytreassamed red, the flames casting an e5didn’t appear anywhere in this game. In one hand, brandished a sizable dagger. In the other, the fucking bloody whistle. She walked over to Bowser and looked him in theuinhgity66er5r556tryytgugtuuiiyuihuuiyyttdfdtrgdytt7uijkhyfrdsadwesar

| 6t77e56r65trytgyfrt6t5rtrfuyyhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Bowser wanted her not to killfatdftsdffcgbastardsjdhisjhdiufh him. She brought the knife close to hibowersdjiuhfeuitgyhriytgu58yuj hee was paralyzed with fear. Her mouth got close to his ear and text rolled along at the bottom of the screenfseee. ggfgygrytfrefredwsdwdwdwee

“lol its a vidio gam ,” she whispered.

| Bowser’s innards spilled onto the floor in a great heap. He let out a monstrous 8-bit roar of pain as this happened. Peach laughed loking ryhghryghruygruygurfheuyfh reaally funnyh .

lds, then came at Mario with the knife.

“Hey fuckingo8iyi7iyiyuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiu8i66u7t5y5y76576y6uuryr Mari,” with the knife.

“They got a little fyudfugtudswgtedygwudklfhnj with me so I pushed them over the EDGE! Hehehe…”

| I tried. She brutally slashed open his arms, legs and finialy his DICK. Shortly thereafter, the princess produced some salt from her billowing dress and sprinkled it all over him. He cried again, unmoving.

"i cant tolk mari its fuckinfg fdjuiyfhudifyhsuidyhwsidyhiau8sdyqaidy7dywdsi7 ed well The power of the Blood Whistle consumed that girl and made way for me. And speaking of which,” she continued as she produced the Blood Whistle, “Here it is. HEAR ITS CRY.”

| With a funyy idfhduiofyhiudfjosdkp;sflkp'dlfpdlccheek, she began to play Mario the perverse song of the Blood Whistle. Its notes rotted away the last reserve of good in him . He was heaved by an ityfdfr4tws3e3qwedytgyu7r5e5rttyr65r56eee6gfyg7yh87y78y7y7t6tr6t67t6tgy67huijhuu7gt67r5r5ytrfryfgtrgtrfredrfygygt force into hell.hjyhjyuiyuyuyuyuryfgvbghgvbbvbghfrryyyyyyyygggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh

| He ?????????????????????as they consumed him. Peach fucked the whistle, making it strike him directly in the face. sHe continued to watter anguish as she walked away. As she laughed, sHe looked into my eyes and bghghghghghore me this parting message via the text at the bottom of the screen:

| “Do not let your life be as xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as mine was. I do not hold reservations against you, as you tried your best to keep me alive. I coefhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggmmend you for that. Good bme play me hear my cry." The tune of the Blood w

| histle continued to play as the screen panned out of Marikijkhuhuhujuiiokmo’s hell.

| how he knew my name is Bradley continues to bef someone’s could have been captured inside of this rom. Whatever the reason of this, of everything that has come to pass with this abomination, I am glad I’m finally done. I have made all of my goodbyes at the beginning of this post. I hope one of you takes the time to save this blog. Or at the very least, to show the world the true hell I have put mywhatdidiplaytodaaayself through.

| I suruiyte hope that the dement creator of this game isn’t f estering in the same hell I’m headed for. BYE. fghbddfdffijufjhndiuohfiudhfnidulhfgeidluhfthamnksforreadinglolfudjhdyuhfgydugfhseyu

| HELLO I HAVE NO EYES

IF YOU DON'T COPY AND PASTE THIS TO 20 PLACES IN AN HOUR YOU WILL SUFFER MY CURSE

YOU WILL WAKE UP AND I WILL BE IN YOUR BED

I WILL HAVE A KNIFE.

THEN I WILL DISSAPEAR.

YOU WILL THEN HAVE MY SEVENTH DAY CURSE.

DAY ONE. WHILE YOU LIE ASLEEP, I WILL HIDE YOUR SOCKS THROUGHOUT YOUR HOUSE. WHEN YOU GO TO FIND THEM THEY WILL BE HIDDEN EVEN BETTER BY ME.

| DAY TWO. ME AND THE HERON WILL GO INTO YOUR KITCHEN WHILE YOUR NOT IN YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE A REALLY BIG MESS OF YOUR POTS AND PANS AND UTENSILS.

DAY THREE. I WILL LEAVE ALL YOUR FOOD OUT AND IT WILL SPOIL AND YOU WILL BE HUNGRY OR PAY A LOT OF MONEY.

DAY FOUR. I WILL HIDE UNDER YOUR BED AND TRY TO TELL KNOCK KNOCK JOKES WHILE YOU TRY TO FALL ASLEEP. IF YOU FALL ASLEEP I WILL WAKE YOU UP.

| DAY FIVE. ME AND A HUNDRED GHOULISH, HORRIFFIC GHOSTS WILL FLY AROUND YOUR ROOM IN A MASSIVE VORTEX AND STEAL YOUR SOUL, SUBJECTING YOU TO UNENDING HORROR.

DAY SIX. I WILL JUMP OUT OF DOORWAYS AND SCARE YOU.

DAY SEVEN. I WILL HIT YOU IN THE HEAD WITH A BOOK REALLY HARD.

OK HURRY GO COPY PASTE

| G/u/rl I appreciate creepypastas as much as anyone but I ain't reading all of that

| >>808205 [heron noises]

| >>808205 THEN WHY

| Anyone got a TL;DR?

| >>808493 blood whistle
Hear its cry

Total number of posts: 66, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1638149374

This thread is permanently archived