danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Favorite gaming controller

| Title says it all, any controller past or present.

Been liking 8bitdo for steam raspberry pi and switch so far.

Dreamcast controller was neat.

| Mouse and keyboard.

| gamecube controller

| 8bitdo's SN30 Pro+ is sooo good. Heard Pro2 is even better, but it's not worth the upgrade for me personally.

| Mouse and keyboad and Dualshock 3.

| >>797719 8bitdo as a company sucks as good as their controllers are, when they release a new controller version they stop updating the older ones's firmwares, they are not cheap controllers (in Europe) for their quality to be expending money on an upgrade just to play on modern consoles they don't support anymore with older controllers. Depending on the controller It's still cheaper than a single joy-con though.

| >>797733
>Dualshock 3
Absolutely cursed answer

| Mouse and keyboard as well for me pardner. Even when some games are "supposed" to be played with a controller, I play with my good ol' mouse and keyboard. It has never failed me.

I wished I could have 6-key rollover keyboard tho

| I like hairs, so i can fuck your mouth

| Atari Jaguar

| SNES controller has the nostalgia advantage, but I do find the Dualshock 4 to be the most comfortable

| Though it really depends on the game. If I have to play an FPS or an MMORPG, I'll definitely take the keyboard'n'mouse

| >>797805 why?

| >>797681 any dualshock.. Wii U gamepad.. controller of Nintendo 64 is little cute, but sadly i have only 2 hands instead 3.. snes is also having nice one.. what i dont like are these with crossed analogueu sticks like on xbox for example.. i prefer them on same level

| Xbox 360 controller. DS4 and Switch pro a close 2nd. I find Dualsense the worst, its way too big for me so it hurts my hand and it's too heavy.

| >>797826 Mouse and Keyboard killed off my hands. I have CTS cause of it :/

| >>798097 what is CTS? :c

| >>798171
Carpal tunnel syndrome probably

| >>798097
>he didn't have the tit mousepad

| Switch pro controller. It's the only controller I can use for a couple of hours multiple days in a row without having to literally take painkillers for my arms and hands.

| >>798016
The feel of the button, especially those cursed L2/R2, just isn't right. It also has the durability of an $8 knock-off controller.

Oh and my answer: I love the classic Wiimote + Nunchuck. As someone who likes to move my sitting position a lot, it's nice to have the flexibility. The split Switch Joy-con has a bit of that, but it's too small and slip off my hand too easily.

| >>798171 CTS is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. There's a direct correlation between WASD gaming and CTS. I highly recommend ditching keyboard if you don't wanna risk the chances of getting CTS.

| Depends on the game for me.
For 2D games and fighting games I find the Genesis 3B and 6B to control like a dream, mostly thanks to that sweet sweet dpad. For most modern games tho I'd rather use my 8bitdo.
I must say tho I also have a huge soft spot for the Dreamcast controller. It's probably the controller I find the most comfortable to hold, and it'd probably be my favorite controller ever if it weren't for the shitty dpad and the button shortage.

| I have a softmodded switch.
I have a Wiimote.
I installed MissionControl.
I'm playing Celeste with a Wii classic controller.

| >>798384
Respect.

| both xbox and dualshock are my fav

| 360 8/10
switch pro 7.9/10 (no analog triggers)
ds4 8/10 it just works
ds3 5/10 is uncomfy except for the dpad which was better than the 360
gcc 6/10 unless you're playing melee where it's 10/10
Steam controller 8/11 it's jank but comfy, if it had a second stick and better dpad would be 10/10 for my hands

| I will use my Steam Controller until it dies or explodes or something.

| A microwave

| You can use the Ouya controller with MissionControl on the switch.

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1635797341

This thread is permanently archived