danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Smash Ultimate

| So now that the game's roster is finally all filled out and the game has been officially finished for a bit, what do you g/u/rls think of it?

And, of course, let me know who your favourite characters/mains are.

| I can smell you from here

| Smash sucks.

| It's a fun game. I'm not a competitive player in any way, but, like, yeah it's fun. I don't think about it often, but I occasionally come back to it.

| I'm glad the characters I like made it in but now I hope I don't see any other smash game again.

| >>797675
Yeah, I don't play it that often either. It's just a fun game I appreciate the existence of.

>>797680
Kinda feel that. It's gonna be hard to follow up this one. I am kinda curious though.

| Never bought it, and never played it.
The 2x double coins bonus almost persuaded me to get it, but nah.
I watch tournies, though.

| >>797673 u suck

| >>797696
Completely valid. Don't need to own the game to enjoy it.

| For me it was finished when they showed Incineroar. I have been waiting for the sequel since then.
It really was never Ultimate when everyone in the world wanted to add something to it, a fighter, a mode, better online features... yet when anything was added there would be controversy.

There never was that kind of controversy with Melee or Brawl.

| >>797782
Fans can be annoying. Personally I kinda just sat idle and watched what we got while laughing at how seriously people were taking it.

| Smash bros 64 is still better than ultimate

| >>797824
64? The game where who gets the first hit of the stock is all that matters? I mean, it's definitely sick and got it's place, but, you know.

| I think it's fine. I thought the other entries were also fine. I think most games are fine.

Also the first person to say who I main in it: I play Hero, but refuse to use my spell menu as a show of good faith.

| >>797970
I-
Damn.
If I play hero I exclusively top deck.
I never thought I'd hear about a hero who just doesn't use their best move.

| >>798045 yeah, good people exists in the world, there are Ness and Bowsers out there who don't spam side-b

| Nerver played

My mains is reimu hakurei from Elona

| >>798594
Ness has been my main for years and I don't spam side-b, but I'm definitely not a good person. I just get bored if I'm not pressing buttons.
Also, both of those moves are fairly easy to deal with if you learn how. Ao if you ever fight someone who's doing that then you should exploit that habit. It'll get you some easy wins.

| It's fine, none of the characters I wanted made it in, and they probably never will, and I can live with that, I used to play a lot of Terry, but I recently picked Kazuya and been having a blast with him, happy there are lots of fun and diverse characters in base game and dlc

| >>798650
Oh damn! Respect! Kazuya is a hard character to play.
And, yeah! It's really nice to have such a diverse cast in the game.

| I think melee has better online and it makes me sad as someone with almost no one to play with

| >>798760 Slippi is such a blessing for when I wanna play some Melee

| >>798760 >>799311
Slippi is an absolute blessing.

| Played some netplay slippi last night, I've mostly been scared of netplay because I was pretty new when I started but had a blast and did better than I expected, lots of people better than me would switch to a low tier and just have some fun matches

| >>799743
That sounds great!
The Melee community honestly looks amazing. Seems like a super fun thing to get into.

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1635786354

This thread is permanently archived