danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Games to play on notebook without mouse?

| I have touhou and rpgmaker games but maybe there are some not so obvious recomendations?

| I wanna be the guy series

| Hollow knight, emulated games, SuperHot is still pretty playable with a notebook mousepad, etc

| Cave Story. Metroidvanias in general are usually keyboard-only. Just mind the system requirement

| >>792603 I recommend Cave Story 10/10 would hate/love running hell again

| Dark Souls

| Starbew Balley

| Elona

| DoomRL

| QWOP

| I would recommend old flash games of yore but,glass committed self delete. (ˊДˋ)

| >>793105 flash*

| Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup. Maybe Tangledeep even, not too sure about that one though. Oh, Crypt of the NecroDancer maybe?

| Quake 3 arena

| osu!

| >>793325
... I mean, I guess you can play the keyboard-only osumania, and I'm sure some madlads out there manage to play osu with a laptop's trackpad.

| Stalker

| I3 wm

| Sex.

| Sex 2.

| >>793350 uhhh... Are you sure you can play stalker without a mouse?

| >>793495 yeah, a little hard but funny

| I played SOMA on a trackpad and it was acceptable enough?

| I would recommend any of the bullet hell Monday games,you can also get a variety of fighting games like melty, and maybe more cool platformers like Luna nights, axiom verge 1/2, dead cells- with a bit of remaping, Celeste, and a bunch of rhythm games like osu mania, taiko, eternia, and muse dash, and there's a bunch of competitive titles like tetris and puyo puyo that you can totally play online.

| Rimworld, turn your enemies into hats and couches.

| Tetris

| Rainworld!!!!

| >>793106
https://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/

Has tons of flashgames that are set up and readily playable.

May I also recommend looking at RPG Maker games? There are quite a few good ones.

| Devil may cry 3 doesn't use mouse and is old enough to run on anything. If your notebook is more powerful DMC 5 also plays nice with the controls changed to keyboard only

| >>795126
Has to be a hella powerful notebook, my fairly recent desktop kinda struggled with DMC5. Though to be fair I didn't even check the settings or anything.

| VA-11 Hall-A

| baba is you

| Undertale/deltarune

| >>795828 Kris get the banana

| CoQ

| >>793332
Pft CtB mode is the best and we all know it

| The Toby Fox games, basically any Metroidvania, the vast majority of 2d platformers, Minecraft if you don't mind slow, GIFT and Johnny's Adventure.

| >>795828 doe

| Celeste Classic

| >>796062
Basically any rpg-maker game at this point

| Crypt of necrodancer

| Super Hexagon

| Sex.

| Sex 2.

| Sex 3.

| maybe Ace Attorney, or any other assorted VN

| >>796768 Was Sex a trilogy or we can hope for a new game?

| >>795825 +1

I recommend FEZ. Celeste is also good although you will eventually want a gamepad (30~40 hrs in). If you want to go insane please try playing Devil Daggers with the trackpoint.

| >>793904 will have to check that out thank you!
Never really played RPG games so maybe I should look into them.

>>793837 RimWorld does need a mouse but,a mouse pad is plenty fine for RimWorld's gameplay.

>>792574 if you don't have an easy to use mouse then strategy games will be a good bet. I might suggest some simple mobile like games as well due to simplified controls. I wish I could suggest the Rebuild games but,again flash has committed self delete.

| >>797533
I believe the Rebuild games are on the flash game archive. Can't guarantee quality since I've never used that whole thing before, but, it's supposed to work pretty well.

| Sex 4.

| I've been playing Opus Magnum recently and it's pretty good. I recommend it if you like solving puzzles and feeling smart

| Sex 5.

| >>792603
I also recommend Cave Story. Specially since it's free!

... the original version (don't get the steam one!)

| There is a old school beat em up called LF2, pretty fun.

| Divekick?

Total number of posts: 56, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1635547937

This thread is permanently archived