danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Going back to Minecraft

| >install X version of MC
>play for about 5 minutes
>drop it

Do I have autism? I've stopped caring about the game around when 1.6 came out, because my PC was weak and I was pretty much stuck to 1.5.2 at that point. I've been a player since Alpha days and I get nostalgic. I'm trying to get into the game again (since 2019 LOL), but it's just near impossible.

| I know one for a fact - it has to be light, because my PC is still not perfect, so newest versions lag like shit, even with that sodium thing. Did I grow out of it maybe? I did some performance tests and everything up to 1.12.2 is acceptable to a degree, but.. I don't fucking know.

| You've got to go in with some idea what you want to do, like build a seven tiered luxury pagoda, or a base carved into an iceberg or something. Aimless wandering is fun when the game is new to you, but as you've seen, you'll get bored quickly once you understand how the world works.

| >do anything
>do I have autism?

No.

| I kinda relate to OP but I solved that issue by forcing myself to have "goals" in my world and try to reach them, the next thing I know, I'm having fun playing minceraft without realizing it.
At least, that works to some extent for me. Everyone is different, Good luck finding something that works for yourself OP.

| Lag? Try Bedrock Edition instead.

| I still regularly install The Sims in every computer I ever have even if I only play it for a grand total of 5 minutes. At some point the act of just getting the game to run feels like a ritual.

| I can't stand the water and nether. Gave up finding a fortress

| >>791996 i have i5-9400f, 2070s, 2x8gb ram and trust me or not, but it is really hw difficult game, GTA V or FF XV run better

| The way I got back was kind of simple. I saw a video of someone playing Hardcore, and I said "can I beat the game in Hardcore?" And after that I ayed almost one month non stop... which is about thr longest I played. I only stopped because I beated the game and was afraid I would kill the world if I kept going.

I also sometimes play when listening to either podcasts or news. Is a good way to keep me entertain while doing something else.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1633526920

This thread is permanently archived