danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
7 billion people, and you are only one who is in 4:40 am of your time waiting in lobby of dead game

| do you also know this experience? isn't it makes you feel like, that you are making something unique at the moment what no one other can't right now?

| Just play singleplayer game stop being a wait schizo

| Yes. Have experienced it in MOBAs before.

| I have. It's weird.

| Weird ????. . .

| The multiplayer pleb

| Well, currently it is close to 7.9 billion. So if you round up, out of 8 billion people. You are sitting here alone on a multiplayer server.

| I wish I liked non-dead games

| It's such a sad thing to think about. Like being the last of your kind, and when you stop playing there will be no one left.

| If you're alone in a multiplayer game, it can only mean 2 things:

• Servers were paid enough to work for quite some time, but they will eventually shut down.

OR

• There are somebody out there who keeps the server(s) running.

The second case is... Reassuring. And it happens more often than you might think. You are [most likely] not alone.

| Even if there were 80 billion people if a games dead no one would play it even if they wanted to. Instead csgo pubg and the like would have higher population.

| Why do people keep saying 7 billion and 7.5 billion - bruh . . .

| >>790908 i was learned it while i was on elementary school.. i guess that time is fast.. it's little hurtful xd
Just i mean, that is here so a lot people.. and is weird when you are alone in multiplayer game.. i mean, aren't multiplayer games supposed to have players what playing together? xd it is like, if was exists empty buildings without any usage..

| >>791604
There does exist empty buildings without any usage. A lot of them actually. You should try exploring one someday.

| I've had this experience... at 7pm

| Man...
I don't know you, but I get really sad when that happens

| >>791704 yes, it's scary concept xd

| It's more of a very empty feeling for me. The "I could have done so many other things with my life and this is what I chose" kind of emptiness. It's both very depressing and yet relaxing, like taking a late night drive in an empty part of town.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1633578281

This thread is permanently archived