danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Who here has not played VA-11 Hall-A?

| And if you're one of those people, how did you wind up on /u/?

| Me, too broke to buy it

I also found this site through its app

| I was searching for the word "sex" and this website showed up.

| >>790057 danger/u/ is guilty of keyword stuffing

| >>790050 Not even the demo?
Well...
There is this way you can put a pirate hat and play the game! Worry about paying the game later or getting the sequel. trust me, if you end up loving the game you will somehow buy it when you can. I did that with Minecraft once and years later I have purchased it 4 times.

| >>790119
I second this. Pirating games can also be ethical, too. Not having access to culture doesn't mean you need to deprive yourself of it, and you can pay it back later as a form of gratitude.

| I watched a streamer, it's basically a novel and I read too slow. For one guy that fucker had a range so it was like the game was voice acted

| >>b05dc1
Oh nice! Who's the streamer?

| >>790119 I mean I watched a full walktrough and read the wiki so....

| Bought it three years ago, haven't finished it yet. Some day I will

| I got a friend into this site. He has the game, but has probably not played more than 10 min... and he got the game probably on released. Anyways, he finds this site hilarious.

| >>790540 on release date*

| >>790512 I am similar. I have played a big chunk though haven't actually finished it. I got to where Dana and Jill were drinking beers and it felt comfy and so I ended my gaming session there and just haven't come back to it.

| Good question, actually

| >>790132 I've played Va-11's pirate version, mostly because back then I was a schoolg/u/rl and didn't have e-money, like, AT ALL. After a few years I grew up and bought this game as a christmas gift for my friend, who had it on his wishlist

| It's a good game to support. I mean creators are genuine and passionate about it. Everything is well crafted. Worth saving up your money to buy

| Not me. I have 72 hours on VA-11 Hall-A.

>>790258
That's sad. You had better pirated it than get free spoiler tbh

| I started it thpught i haven't finished it yet

| Obviously. I've played it multiple times. I need Nirvana now.

| I'm currently racking up hours played on the game to 69 hours

| >>791337 I WANT MIRVAMMA TOO MY SIS

| Idk how but this app showed up on my app store so I downloaded it. That was a few years ago and I download it again whenever I remember it :)

| >>790057 this g/u/rl right here

| I wish I could forgot VA-11HALL-A so I could experience it again for the first time

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1633560570

This thread is permanently archived