danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
September 23rd Direct Predictions?

|

| Diablo 2 remastered showcase

| Cloudy with a 60% chance of rain

| Victoria 3 for the Switch.

| Among us

| Didn't they specifically said it's going to mostly feature games releasing at the end of the year? So: Pokemon BDSP, Shin Megami Tensei V, Age of Calamity DLC, probably. Nothing big.

It's also, like, 4 am Japan time. They're not going to have major announcement at that hour, especially not announcement that will be relevant to Japanese players.

| >>789707
Is it specifically at the end of the year, or this winter in general? Kinda hoping to see Pokemon Arceus and more info on the western release of Rune Factory 5. Ideally also get a release date for Project Triangle Strategy (coming 2022 and the demo gave the impression of it being largely ready), maybe even for BOTW2.

Also pretty sure it's at 7am in Japan, which is a little better, even if really not by much.

| >>789722
Huh they do say "this winter" instead. Sorry, not too used with your northern hemisphere seasons.

And oh yeah, sorry, it is 7 am. Must've gotten my American time zones mixed up. 7 am would be morning commute time, which isn't terrible, but not BOTW2 announcement time I think.

| >>789704
I hate that you're probably right

| Probably gonna mention how they added 3 games that nobody cares about to the nintendo switch emulator again

| As long as is not anything about Zelda NES, SNES, AOC, Botw or Botw2 I'm okey with anything.

The focus on end of the year is stupid, is not like Nintendo does ever tell truths, they only do so when they are sure they are going to dissapoint a big number of people.
I think is about time to talk about Splatoon 3 a little.
Maybe the GTA trilogy rumour gets announced here, if not the rumour is 100% fake.
Hopefully, DK 64 remake, DK3D or Kirby 3D. (3D gameplay)

| >>789818
Yikes, what's with all the Zelda hate?

| >>789819 Not Zelda hate, I love Zelda and would love to see anything related to Zelda that hasn't been shown 1000 times in the last 5 years.

| >>789844
Ah, I get you, I get you. We haven't seen *too* much of BOTW2 yet though, and I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a more concrete release date.

| Well well well. Bayo 3. Splatoon 3. New Kirby. A bunch of other news. This was a fun Direct after all.

| Actraiser remake
After all of these years...

| >>789819 overrated franchise.

The best announcement was Monster Hunter Rise expansion. Cannot wait. Gonna be awesome.

| >>789890
Maybe a bit. Games are still good though, so can't really complain too much there.

Rise expansion is definitely welcome, I hope it fixes the atrocity that is Rise's endgame right now. I'm not too excited about grinding my HR from 50 to 100 on the same 5 monsters, doing the same bunch of quests that don't provide any real benefit to me anymore.
Also PC release confirmed, yay!

| >>789906 I've to agree with>>789890.

As much as I love Zelda series, the franchise is a tad overrated. People act as if there's no game better than Zelda and as if Botw is the best open world game ever (it's not, it's a really good game but has loads of flaws).

| Also yep, Rise endgame is barren but I don't mind it. I don't get to grind much these days so I play it at my own pace. I hope SB improves on Rise and adds newer stuff too.I hope thye'll bring back older monsters like Yama Tsukami, Amatsu and Malfestio back!

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1632482526

This thread is permanently archived