danger/u/
Any new indie games you g/u/rls are playing?

| I don't actually have the time/cash to play a new game but I just really want to know more about the games that are out there.

Not gonna argue the definition of "indie" here. Just show me what you have.

| Among us

| Among us

| Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut.

| I'm still waiting for an indie game called Eastward. It's coming out in a couple of days! I don't know much about it, I just saw the world & sprite art and was immediately sold. There's action, exploration, and dungeons, so I assume it's a Zelda-like. But hey I could be wrong. I welcome a few surprises.

| I'm gonna play the new DLC of Outer Wilds, expecting the best from its amazing devs

| >>788000
Oh yeah! I've been waiting for Eastwards for years now, though to be honest my interest has waned at this point. Not gonna buy it on release, but I hope it ends up a great game.

>>788004
Been meaning to play Outer Wilds for a while. Have heard so many good things about it.

| >>788053 Oh I've heard good things about eastward! I'll give it a check soon.

I'm glad that you want to play Outer Wilds! Personally, I love to describe it as a game that I won't forget in my entire life. And I mean that truly. Hahahaha is one of my favourite games I've played!

| I've playing a lot of Stardew Valley, and I do mean a lot, I should seriously stop

Also Picross but I don't know if that counts as an indie

| Picked up Kitaria Fables recently. It's a slow roll, but it feels like Rune Factory and I love that.

Did a second playthrough of Sayonara Wild Hearts (had it for Switch originally, then I got that fancy Annapurna collector's box for PS4. Outer Wilds coming next), and had just as good a time with it as my first playthrough.

Tried out the demo for Unbeatable... fuck, that's a fun one. Music is awesome. But definitely recommend disabling some of the VFX, because it's disorienting.

| Elona

| I've been playing a lot of The Void Rains Upon Her Heart again recently. Idk, bullet hell games help me cope with stress and it's a really good one -w-

| I recently got Voidtrain!
I saw a youtuber play it and it just clicked on me. Is pretty fun, although is also on very early access.

... I haven't gotten a game in such early access before so is mind of an interesting experience.

| I have been playing Wildermyth. It's really pretty mediocre, but also hard to get bored of, which is not a terrible combo. I guess I recommend it?
Prior to that I made an attempt at playing Cruelty Squad, which is a very good game but I had to stop due to headaches from looking at it. So, the opposite problem!

| >>788121
Oh damn, this game is rad. Thanks for recommending it!

| I've been playing Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight a fair bit. Super good game. Really short, but I've been learning the speedrun for it and it's a super fun speed game!
I also just got Townscaper! I know it probably barely counts as a game and I haven't opened it yet, but that's not because I don't want to. It's because I know that as soon as I open it and start making cute little towns a whole day will pass in an instant. Just seems like the most fun and relaxing thing ever.

| >>788256
Townscaper looks like a really pretty game from afar and it's fun seeing what other people can make with it, but I know I'll get bored of it pretty quick. You shouldn't put it off like that, though! Give the game a try!

| Townscaper is one I honestly view as a D&D tool more than a game

| amogus

| >>788256
RUtM is one of my favourite games! Did you know that there's a sequel coming out soon? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkRtc8uKV_M

| >>788242 Ayyy glad you vibe with it :D

| Eastward just dropped, for everyone who was talking about that game.

>>788267
No, I actually have stuff I need to do. I don't want my first experience with it to be dissatisfying because of little time.

>>788278
Hehe. Understandable.

>>788324
I did actually! Found out about it a few days ago! It's super exciting!

| EASTWARD JUST DROPPED BOIS AND G/U/RLS!!
I've been waiting for this moment.

| Ministry of Broadcast is pretty rad. Man I love platformers.

| Let my girlfriend family share my steam library and she spent the rest of the day playing BPM

| Greak: Memories of Azur is a really cool platformer where you control multiple characters, sometimes even at the same time. Plus it look pretty cute.

| this is the police is good

| >>788353 I'm a few hours in, this game is gorgeous!!! I'm digging the world and Zelda-like dungeons.

| >>788553 woah that sounds awesome!

| Metallic child is one i just started playing a bit like a megaman rouge like

| >>788357 >>788403 >>788599
Ooh, games I haven't heard of before! Thanks for pointing them out, g/u/rls.

To add to the thread, I've been playing OPUS: Echo of Starsong, a narrative game with some really intricate space opera world-building. I highly recommend it for, uhh, people who like reading lore, but the main story is also very good.

| still playing the online beta for Petal Crash... it's the only game that runs reliably on this crap-top. i still need to finish Axiom Verge as well

| Been playing Yuppie Psycho, great game with Garoad's music B)

Total number of posts: 33, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1632082872

Refresh