danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Activision messed up, and it doesn't surprise me

| You know you fucked up big time, when a state files a lawsuit against you because your HR is shit, male employees brazenly come into work drunk/hungover and harassing female employees

| I was really enjoying playing WoW with old friends again... Gonna see about all of us getting into FFXIV instead, now.

| What the hell happened again?

| >>774137 Honestly FFXIV is a fantastic time and the devs try their best to listen and make changes. Only annoying thing is the account management.

| >>774173 Activision Blizzard failed to follow up a lawsuit that was filed against them by the state of California.

| Let the giants fall and disappear so that the good can rise again

| >>774173 specifically, a lawsuit involving longtime sexual harassment and abuse

| And turning the workplace into a "frat boy" culture

| >>774227
Except it's cali, so I'm not convinced.
>>774229
So what?

| >>774230 If you first response to harassment claims is "I'm not convinced", and you don't understand why "frat boy culture" is negative, then you have to be:
A: Stupid.
B: Ignorant.
C: An asshole.

Take your pick.

| I'd rather believe people when they speak out about these things. If I'm wrong, oh well. Better than not believing people who are telling the truth.

| >>774174
Yeah, it really is.

>>774258
Yeah, this. Especially when it comes to things like harassment. Genuine claims of harassment and worse get suppressed constantly and leads to a lot of people having to live in toxic environments or leave their job or move town because of people ignoring what's happening, and them have to deal with all the mental shit it causes on their own.
Don't ignore the few who manage to speak up despite the patriarchy. That's fucked up.

| And honestly, who would you rather put your trust in: Activision Blizzard, or the women working there?

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1627230504

This thread is permanently archived