danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
NYKRA

| Just making this thread before the game drops and explodes. You've been warned.

| what the hell is even that

| Oh shit, so it's actually happening, huh. I've been waiting for so long.

| Wait. I think I've heard of this game but it was absolutely ages ago. It's still in development? It's actually going to be released soon??

| >>771282 >>771288
Yessir! The unreleased masterpiece is dropping in September, after 8-9 years of the homie literally putting his entire life into it. So I'm calling the shot that it's gonna be a legendary game now, before it becomes common knowledge.

>>771276
An absolutely incredible game that's finally gonna release. Just watch:
https://youtu.be/u2yzbTzMer0
That beautiful trailer only shows and explains, like, 5-10% of the actual game.

So, well, y'all better prepare yourselves.

| This look neat

| ive never seen this game but this looks good

| >>771399 >>771426
It sure is!

| >>771389 If this emptiness is 5-10% of the game, that's worrying

| >>771509
I was referring to the concepts and locations and stuff. Not the gameplay. Like, the story hooks and goals that this trailer presents as well as the locations and, like, areas of the game that it presents is 5-10% of the game.
It's not an action packed game by any means, but you're always either exploring new places, talking to characters, solving puzzles, fighting some weird ass creatures, etc.
Don't take stuff so literally you silly.

| >>771527 Just kind of worried about the two "fights" shown that are against the same enemy, and the fact that most places seem to be quite empty

| >>771575
Again, it's not a combat centric game. And with the places, some of them are fairly empty places for story reasons, but with plenty of puzzles and things to explore and lore to uncover etc. Other places have plenty of NPCs and stuff, and obviously you have the story that's progressing wherever you go.
Like, I've been closely following the behind the scenes of this game for 5-6 years now. Trust me when I say it has a lot to offer.

| Obviously, if you don't like games without a lot of action then it's just not for you. But this game is absolutely amazing. It is very, very story heavy though, so, again, if that kinda game isn't your thing then there's obviously nothing for you there.

| I'll bet 10 angry burgs that Nintendo is going to do something to undermine the game.

| >>771705
I actually don't think so. Nintendo is releasing some big stuff during fall, but from what I've seen it's scheduled for about halfway through October and after that. So September 27. should be a very safe date.
The games is also exclusively on PC/Mac at release, and not everyone who has a computer has a Switch. So, I'd say it's dropping at a pretty good time.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1625864551

This thread is permanently archived