danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Social Survival Game

| It is maybe weird title... But i really wish play game like this..

I want play something inspired by Alice in Borderland or Gantz.. Online game where you play with other people with totally unclear rules what are you supposed to do "^^

Is here some game or community mod what is close to it and i should to try? I will be really happy to know ^^

| can't think of anything thats not a hunger games battle royale type. there are stuff like half dead I guess, but thats more of a cube/jigsaw inspired games

| First thing I thought of is Rust, and maybe Ark? Never played them though, and from what I'm gathering other players are also out to get you? So maybe they're not as social as you like.

| >play with other people with totally unclear rules
Hmm. This isn't a survival game and probably not at all what you have in mind, but give Blaseball a look. It's a live-event text-based horror sports game where the rules keep changing and the players work as a community to try to figure out how to deal with it.

| Sounds like you want a randomized escape room OP, and saw themed as >>e14ef8 said.

| Hi ^^
>>771136 i don't want totally BR in common way.. i little bit like Fall Guys from this view, but it is so much colorised and so much about movement, but it is sure closer than pubg or fortnite xd Cube is also interesting and something what would be fun to play.. Saw, i saw honestly only first movie and i didn't enjoyed it.. but it is because it was only about morbid things without any kind of game totally "^^

| >>771144 Rust and Ark are open-world like Minecraft if am i not wrong.. I want some kind of rules moderation, objective, and people what are competing in it "^^
>>771145 do i need know rules of baseball for this? xd
>>771183 when am i thinking, probably something like that, but idk if saw theme

| >>771198
Ah I just realised you want a "social survival" game like, a multiplayer escape room? Not a "survival game" that happens to be social.

Blaseball is based on real life baseball and you will inevitably learn about the sports from it, but I got into Blaseball without knowing anything about baseball (I didn't even like sports when I started), so there's that.

Mind, it's not what you said you're looking for. I just think you might like its social aspect.

| >>771243 ohh.. i get it now...i was meaning survival in meaning of BR, i didn't thought any kind of crafting, building and so... I just started play fall guys, but honestly it is really so much cute and there is no mystery xd when am i thinking for example we were here was nice game, but it's only for 2, little SoulWorker, GodEater, but they are just hack'n'slash, atmosphere from secret world.. i guess that i want something complex.. i want BR about surviving in game with unusual..

| ..rules "^^ I'm really bad in understanding sport games.. i guess that mz dreamed game experience doesn't exists

| my friends were playing danganronpa rp sessions in garrys mod a while back, but the fun of it highly depends on the people you play with and I don't think they shared the scripts anywhere.

maybe if you have friends that are interested you could play a pen and paper rpg, like a homebrew dnd campaign with a custom setting, but you'll need a game master that is actually capable of pulling off a mysterious atmosphere which is rare

| >>771256 this sounds honestly really awesome ^^ but i'm alone xd

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1625719715

This thread is permanently archived