danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I like Yuri

| As in the true girl love and Yuri from DDLC. I like both equally. I would like to do some yuri with Yuri.

| I love Monika!

| Doki Doki!

| So you like me ?

| Mee too bro. But not like Citrus and othe anime. I like more fan or original arts and other stuff. Coz in anime this is looks like cringe.

| Also i like Yuri from DDLC. I think it's my type of anime girls <3

| >>770734 after she did these awful things?

| >>770792 It's not be her choice. This is control of Monika bro.

| Who doesn't?
(Yaoi is better)

| Personally I'm in favor of Natsuki x Yuri yuri

| Wasn't the whole point of doki a critique of this obsessive behaviour? I don't know, i don't play mandarin cartoons.

| >>770792

Hard to say because DDLC+ basically retconned what the story is about, making Monika really the victim and not the perpetrator.

Apparently according to mails and documents inside of DDLC+, the Literature Club was just an AI/ML experiment to gather data and Monika was intentionally screwed with/given powers to see what the fuck would've happened in that case.

Also, even then, Monika never truly "removed" them, she mentioned it herself. She only managed to do it partially, due to how much she actually valued and loved them.

Also also, play the Side Stories, you'll see how she is actually, without any of the shit that she was put through.

Still love Monika though

| I once said something about Yuri (the character) on this site and whatever I said got removed lol

| Why DDLC feels like 2 centuries away? like it just feels too old.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1625517253

This thread is permanently archived