danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What are you all playing, g/u/rls?

| Think it's about time for another one of these threads.

I'm waiting for The Great Ace Attorney and Neo TWEWY to drop later this month but until then I'm spending most of my gaming time on Genshin Impact and combing through all the indie games I got from those massive Itch bundles.

| Starwed Valley

| Guilty Gear Strive and Blue Revolver. Getting my ass handed to me in both.
Also planning to start CrossCode, but can't quite make the initial push yet.

| Narcisu visual novel

| GeTxTWiSTeD

| Tekken 7, Post Void and Fall Guys

I literally find every aspect of Tekken amusing because it's my first 3D fighter but holy fucking shit if I ain't getting my cheeks clapped

Post Void is hard as fuck because I'm not accustomed to shooters with mouse and keyboard

And Fall Guys is just my comfort game for when I do not desire to think

| I'm playing TF2, Friday Night Funkin, Nier Automata and sometimes Jump King when I want to chill

| Guilty Gear Strive, Sekiro, and Dead by Daylight. I should also play the new Tarkov wipe but i haven't been in the fps mood recently

| I am also playing Stardew. But it might be time to switch, cause I go insane if I play too much of it at once.

| Watch Dogs 2. It the characters and gameplay are really fun for me so far, but there's a weird dissonance between the gameplay and the story. Marcus is a nice guy, but you could play this game like Travis from GTA and nothing would change. Non-lethal runs don't seem to be incentivized either.

| >>770770 ayyy, Tekken 7 is hype. I got into it because I was never serious with 3D fighting games before. But I wanted something new to study and practice. The high skill ceiling keeps me coming back, now I'm over here kicking ass as Asuka.

| I'm playing Tiny Metal right now. One of the best indie strategy games I've played, and a wonderful alternative to Advance Wars. Yes I know there's remakes of AW confirmed, but I'm frankly not interested despite liking the genre.

| >>770898
Have you tried Wargroove? I honestly enjoyed it quite a bit more, plus the multiplayer scene seems relatively active.

| Currently playing the MGS saga (the ones that I own) in chronological order, I'm at MGS2 now. I also recently downloaded factorio and damn I'm hooked, that game is like meth but cheaper.

| >>770901 I did! Haven't finished it but it's been a solid experience so far.

| Elona

| >>770834
I'm still on year 2 and haven't finished the community center yet.

| I'm actually taking a small break from vidja games, I accidentally popped something in my wrist while I was showing off my rythm skills to my bud. Its been hurting like hell for the past couple weeks.

| >>771100 looks like we have a lot in common, I also popped something in my wrist while showing off my rhythm skills to my friend. It was a handjob.

| Nioh 2. The game itself is not so great and has a lot of problems, but I still quite enjoy playing it so far

| Mario Golf: Super Rush
It's just, it's really good. It's just really good. I love the Mario Golf games, and this is just Mario Golf but even more intense. It's also just really funny to play a golf RPG as a custom Mii who's roommates with miscellaneous Mario mobs going through an anime type story arc of trying to become the best golf player in the world, surpassing golf masters like Waluigi, Bowser and Mario.
It's just a very surreal game with insanely solid mechanics.

| Overcooked 2 and viscera cleanup with my gf, opus Magnum and RuneScape myself

| Switching between Metro Last Light and Disgaea 1.

>>771109 The visuals in nioh 2 look gorgeous, but from the little gameplay I've seen, the gameplay looks too much similar to the first game, and even on sale it's too expensive.

| I am about to finish dragon quest 5 for ps2. Planning to play trails to azure. Recently, met someone very passionate about trails series on a random japanese forum. Life is good.

| >>770956 same. I don't think I'm going to finish the fishing bundle in time :/

| I really like Halflife

| >>6bcc7c i remember it being one of the few gamed that does difficulty right. Not just multiplying values, but also changing enemy placement and puzzles.

| Siege, it feels like I discover something novel in every match. The complexity and depth is just engrossing. I've been playing for a while, but the more you learn, the more you discover there is to learn.

| >>96027c Didn't know of that actually. Overall I have heared that difficulties over normal were too challenging. I also had to search for certain puzzle solutions since the puzzles have a big lack of good game designing but you can't blame them too much because there were not many tries at something like this and you can see that they simply had much more knowledge of creating an fpd than a puzzle game. They made an attempt and that is what counts.

| MicroWorks
:-)

| Playing Titanfall 2 on Master difficulty. Something is wrong with me if I'm trying to play an FPS full of enemy hitscan weapons on the hardest mode LOL

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1625895435

This thread is permanently archived