danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Team Fortress 2

| Discuss.

| Its p cool

| Honestly I don't know much about it outside of Meet the Team trailers and LazyPurple's content. But I do think it's awesome.

| Also memes. Definitely the memes.

| >>769968 Discuss.

| I loved playing tf2 6 years ago. Wish they announced a new one.

| >>770083 A few years ago there was a rumor Valve was working on games again. You think perhaps they're working till they actually have their legendary 3 conference?

https://youtu.be/jpw2ebhTSKs

| F2P was the beginning of the end and you can't change my mind.

| >>770133 Hey don't bring politics into this. I think people should be free to pee whenever they want.

| >>770188 "Free to Pee" lmao

| Pootis.

| I'm still playing tf2 casual everyday! And I'm a relatively new player. (I started playing tf2 like 6 months ago)
And I've been playing it non-stop!

Ask me anything if you want my uninteresting opinion! ;P

| Overrated crap, tbh. Maps suck, characters suck, gameplay sucks.

| hat fortress

| >>770208 my name in steam? I change it quite often, but I usually put "gaming" at the end lol

I almost only play on south american servers (brazil/peru/chile/etc)

| >>770303
TF2 sucks. Let's talk about chilean mythology instead. Who would't rather talk about Pincoya or the Camahueto instead of bogus digital hats.

| >>770381 Shut up or I'm gonna call al Trauco and tell him to give you a visit.

| TF2 is amazing and demoknight is extremely fun to mess around with. Wish Valve would make a sequel though.

| >>770543 you mean TF3?
Half life 3 confirmed

| I’m going to leave a post in any thread with tf2 in it!!!!

Honestly the last I checked it I hadn’t played in so long they added a new character I didn’t even recognise

Isn’t the game just full of bots now tho ?

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1625331309

This thread is permanently archived