danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Let's say that we'd get a danger/u/ Minecraft server

| What version would it use?

Let's say it's just a SMP server and the world limit is at about 5k or 10k because it would mostly get about 30 players in total.

What needs to be taken into consideration is the average specification of someone's computer. Judging by how many people have laptops that use Intel HD Graphics, I suppose that newer versions (after 1.13) are out of question due to how heavy they are.

So 1.12.2? Or maybe something older?

| If we want to have PVP (fuck it tbh) we need to then decide which PVP we prefer. The old fashioned way or the modern one that was introduced in 1.9.

And more importantly, do we allow pirated clients or not? If not, then we exclude a good portion of players from joining and if not, then we need to settle down on a version that is possible to pirate rather easily. So the stars align to either 1.12.2 or 1.8.9.

| What do you g/u/rls think? Maybe there are things I haven't even considered?

Hell, maybe instead of Minecraft, there'd be a Mineclone 2 server?

| Or maybe some old, old version like 1.2.5 or Beta 1.7.3.

| how about 1.6.4?
it is kinda modern but does not have bullshit world generation

| The Discord had something going for a while. Let me ask if it's still up...

| >>769191 oh, it might be more organised then! Pray tell what's up.

>>769179
You're one of the rascals who notice such small things. Thank you.

| I'm not (yes I am) a pirate, and I can use the latest minecraft version, so I don't have problem with that.
Please allow the pirates! I can't join almost any minecraft server...

| Idk what did you say here, but i think Minecraft server must be peaceful and without private.

| >>769205 Premium is too elitist, so I guess a lot of g/u/rls will play on pirated. I guess you just need to look around for nonpremium servers...

| I played on a RP server a few years ago and it was kinda cool. I think we should have a safe zone somewhere close to spawn where we can build stores and bars etc for some light RP.

| Make it 1.5.2 so I can play from my 2004 PC.

| If I remember the versions correctly, I think I'd be down with anything 1.8.9 or older, not a big fan of what minecraft's become

...I probably just grew out out of it tho tbh

| I haven't played Minecraft in 5 or 6 years. I got my fill playing thousands of hours while it was being actively developed and haven't really felt any need to revisit it.

Though I'd maybe give it a go again if there's a danger/u/ server and I can remember my account.

| There's a danger/u/ private server still up, but you'll need to ask to enter it from the g/u/rl that currently hosts it. Enter the discord to get details.

| There are still people not allowing cracked versions? Micro$oft must be happy to have such loyal living-DRMs

| Is there a sex mod for this game?

| you really love it huh

| Sex!!!!!

| >>769504 yes.

| Minecraft is worthless without sex

| I also want to join the danger/u/ minecraft server (with sex mod)

| >>769821 can we.. place our crafted beds next to each other? I mean.. i think that am i grovel, because i fall on you~

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1625101439

This thread is permanently archived