danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Obligatory Post-Nintendo Presentation Thread

| Tekken represents in Smash.
Metroid is getting a proper 2D title again.
BOTW2 is looking cool.
The Monkey Ball games, Fatal Frame 5, Life Is Strange, and Danganronpa are coming to the Switch.
Advance Wars, but with 3D graphics.
A retro Mario Party best-of exists.
WarioWare returns.
Shin Megami Tensei V exists, and will exist in our hands soon.

| As a nintendo fan, Im satisfied, could have been better but it was pretty amusing, definetly the second best of this yr because as much as I hate to adimit, microcock delivered what their fans wanted and more.

But everything besides these 2 was mediocre at best

| Metroid 5 was the highlight, in my eyes. It's a relief to see Metroid getting some love again.

| Fuck yeah Advanced Wars.

| Nothing I'm excited about personally (other than SMT V's release date. Yes!), but I see a lot that make my friends happy, so I'm happy.

| Post Nintendo personal opinion: I have nothing new to play on my Switch for the rest of the year. Back to my 3DS.

Looking at the Advance Wars remaster's cartoon graphics and gameplay, I rather stick around with my DS where Advance Wars looks and plays better.

I'm glad Tekken got in Smash finally, sad it's just Kazuya. If only they went the Arms way and choose the popular one instead of the old not recognizable face of classic Tekken...

| Fuck those bastards at Nintendo and their games

| I personally don't care much for Kazuya, but I know some of my friends are gonna like him and he's iconic, so I'm cool with it.
BOTW2 and SMTV are looking amazing, which, isn't really a surprise, but I'm still really glad. Monkey Ball and Warioware is really cool too!

But, damn. Metroid Dread. That shit looks fucking fire! I might actually pick up and play through a single player game again way sooner than I expected to. I'm really glad they're reviving Metroid like this!

| Im happy that SMT V looks really good and is coming out this year

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1623875643

This thread is permanently archived