danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What are you g/u/rls expectations for today's Nintendo direct?

| Nintendo E3 direct is starting in not that long. Any thoughts? Any expectations?

| I believe the best way to go into these things is with no thoughts or expectations. Otherwise you're at risk of ending up like those horrible people who get mad when something that was never confirmed to be happening in the first place doesn't happen. That being said, I would like to finally see stuff from Bayonetta 3 or SMTV.

| I am want to hear about Botw2 or i'll cry loudly into a pillow;-;

| Okay i am not crying tonight, that was awesome

| So, damn!
Metroid Dread looks fucking sick!

| Fucking awesome. So much shit I wouldn't have expected, but am beyond excited for. So long as the ports are good, I can say with confidence that the Super Monkey Ball collection will be my GOTY. Also glad I got the SMTV news that I wanted. It looks fucking great, and those text boxes are sexy.

| >>766681
Yeah! I almost forgot. Proper Monkey Ball on Switch is gonna be sick!!! SMTV looking hella nice. BOTW2 looks unironically epic. Like, I'm probably forgetting aomw of the things I popped off over rn, but, like, there was so much cool shit!

| Whatever I was expecting was something better. Still laughing at everyone who, for 2 years, and more intensive this year, though there was going to be a Switch revision. Just stop it already, also the Zelda Trilogy thing.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1623777075

This thread is permanently archived