danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Civilisations 6.. am i dumb?

| Yesterday i tried this game (because of HB Choice) i was curious about it.. it was having interesting intro, options and so... But when game started... I didn't get it... It is only me.. or people in general didn't getting strategy games?

| I understand you gal, The only strategy games I liked were Warcraft 3 and Age of Empires 2.
For some reason or another, now I can't seem to enjoy those games..

| You are dumb

| You are dumb

| What you don't get about it?

| Civ 6 is the easiest Civ to get into, what are you on, op? Never played a 4X game before?

Turn the tutorial on and just follow it.

| You are dumb gurl

| Yeah,I would follow the tutorial it gives you a good overview of the basics and from there you experiment. Personally I like vic2 and just making pops do funny things like turn america communist with a 20% literacy rate in 1920 and slavery.

| It sounds like it might just not be for you. If you do the tutorial and still don't feel like you're get the point of playing it then you're probably just, not gonna enjoy the game. Strategy games aren't for everyone.

| I find even watching an hour or half hour of a good video lets play really makes complicated games more comprehensible, because it shows where everything fits into the process of playing and what's thought about in a way manuals and even tutorials often don't

| >>766487
Come on, at least try to play the actual game before quitting it. Don't give up on it during the tutorial wtf

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1623717035

This thread is permanently archived