danger/u/
Wii and GameCube games you loved

| Recently dug out the old Wii and homebrewed it, what games should I get to play

| I did the same last summer! i played gc for the first time! i would recommend p.n. 03, it has an amazing scifi assthetic! and also challenging. the only drawback is that level design can be veeeery repetitive.

| check /v/'s recommended games if you need inspo
https://vsrecommendedgames.fandom.com/wiki/Gamecube
https://vsrecommendedgames.fandom.com/wiki/Wii

| Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2

| Shadow the Hedgehog for the Xbox

| >>763665 this

| Okami

| Oh and Tales of Symphonia for gamecube

| >>764008 Came here to say this

| Killer7 and ALL the Bomberman games

| With Gamecube and Wii I recommend checking the franchises you like or you are curious.
If a game is good from a franchise, all of them will be (except for Sonic Unwished, don't touch that peace of garbage)
for me
Sonic Heroes
Zelda Wind Waker and if you really like it Zelda Wind Waker Randomizer, supports custom models
Smash Bros Brawl modded (and vanilla if you never played subspace)
Mario Galaxy 1&2
despite what others may say, Golden Eye remake. Multiplayer is really fun.

| Wii Sports Resort and Wii Fit. Try naming anything better than those two.
You can't

| The metroid prime series were my favorites

| No love for F-Zero GX?

| For some niche picks~
GC:
Skies Of Arcadia: Legends
Baten Kaitos series
Eternal Darkness
Custom Robo
Ikaruga

Wii:
The Last Story
Dokapon Kingdom
Fragile Dreams (♡)
Pandora's Tower
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor

| And for less niche~
GC:
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Pokemon Colosseum + XD
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door

Wii:
No More Heroes 1 + 2
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Xenoblade Chronicles

| >>764462 Ikaruga fucking rules

| Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2

| >>764462 first 4 in wii

| + fatal frame 2

| And 4

| >>764275 Wii sports resort is a good classic. Loved flying the plane around and just enjoying the flying aspect and finding new places and secrets of the resort.

| >>764896 actually just bought two of those add-ons it needs off eBay today

| Pandora's Tower is basically the dark souls exclusive game for the Wii.
The Last Story is an emotional rollercoaster
Xenoblade Chronicles is an emotional rollercoaster jRPG... It's the only game I've cried to. Fiooorrraaaaaa
Rune Factory Tides of Destiny is worth checking out, as it's one of the best rune factory games on the Wii imo
Fragile Dreams Farewell Ruins of the Moon is a spooky game (not scary or thrills) that has weird janky controls, but I still keep coming back to it...

| Fragile Dreams has definitively unpolished gameplay, but everything else about it is incredibly special. Shame that new players are pretty much forced to emulate it, it's hella pricey now

| I like star fox assault a lot. And Kirby air ride.

| >>765487 with the magic of homebrew and a USB anything is possible even on real hardware!

| >>765722 Very true :3 the Wii (and Wii U) are excellent machines for homebrew hacks. Wii U especially, makes good use of the gamepad for playing emulated games in bed on a screen larger than other handhelds (Though the Switch is gonna take that spotlight as cracks become easier). A lot of my favorite Wii games were shown to me by a friend through his ISO library.

| If you have a Wii or Wii U sitting around, definitely prioritize it for emulating native titles. Unless you feel like setting up the wiimote for fully-functional PC use.

| I have a Nintendo switch and I installed nx-btred with MissionControl

It's time to play Mario kart 8 deluxe with a wiimote and headset ┏(^0^)┛

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1623396226

This thread is closed.