danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I need a genuinely good MMO to play that's not just some p2w cashgrab or something.

| I heard FF14 was a good MMO but I want to make surte I

| Messed up

*I wanna make sure I get into a good one before I start pooling hours of my life into it

| FFXIV is a good mmorpg.

Just keep in mind that it's more story heavy than anything else, which also gently introduces you to the systems in game, so don't rush it.

You'll see people commonly referring to the game as a Final Fantasy story that happens to be multiplayer, and in a lot of ways, that's true.

| Realm of the mad god

| RotMG and "not cash grab" in one sentence doesn't sit well with me after the past few years. Still a great game regardless, you don't actually need to buy anything to be good, it's just kinda shoved in your face a bit.
FFXIV is actually a good MMORPG yeah, but definitely story heavy. I wouldn't recommend it for someone who's only looking for an endgame experience, but as an overall "I want a little bit of everything", it works great. Except it's "a lot of everything" at this point

| Ah I see you have heard of the critically acclaimed MMO Final Fantasy XIV. Do you also know that the free trial now goes up to level 60 and includes the expansion Heavensward?

In all seriousness though, FFXIV has some of the nicest community I know so if that's what you're looking for, it's good.

| Warhammer Online Return of Reckoning.
>can't be a p2w cashgrab if it's a private server for a dead MMO

| Guild Wars 2

| >>763274 Ah, a man of culture.

| I recommend swtor every time this thread comes up. Its not p2w, but its definitely p4convenience. Less so than it used to be, but f2p players still get less xp and have far fewer customization options.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1622446973

This thread is permanently archived