danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
New Sonic game and Colors remaster

| What do u gurls think?

i'm not a fan of 3d sonic but i enjoyed colors. it's nice to see it on a platform other than wii. I also wish they showed more stuff about the new game.

| Who cares there's finally going to be a MINECRAFT SONIC MASHUP PACK
Jokes aside (except I'm really excited for that lol)
Colors looks nice but I hope they reveal soon what's new (hoping there is DS content and controls get fixed). Also Movie content makes me not wanna touch it (Movie boost? What?).
New game and for now no sigh of Classic... I hope they delay it as much as they need.
Sonic 3 finally getting a new re-release is also really good + CD outside Android.

| Oh and the Colors animated series... do they REALLY have to introduce Metal Sonic EVERYWHERE when is not about videogames? I love Metal Sonic but common don't tease with media and the same arguments all the time.

| Not optimistic after the last few games. Colors remastered looks like it butchers the lighting effects from the original but it'll be nice to have it untethered from the Wii. Mostly excited to see the 2013 ports of 1/2 come to something other than phones.

| Naah just we need Nintendo to port MK on PC

| >>762838 CD is already outside of Android. Unless you mean 1-2. Funny thing is that 1, 2 and CD use 16:9 footage while 3 is stuck to 4:3. I think SEGA is fucking with us and they'll just sell us ROMs

| >>762875 these were already ported to the PC by the fans and since they're open source, they're already on Vita and Switch if you're curious.

| I wish the early 2000s era games got more love. I just hope going forward Sega drops the meta humor era of the 2010s

| One thing I hate with colors is the forced 2d it has and levels just being rooms filled with blocks

| >>762875 there have already been ports on Switch of Sonic 1&2, they even feature Drop-Dash as a new addition plus all the mobile improvements, leaderboards & Knuckles. The 2013 versions are obsolete if you compare them (I would say even the 3DS ones).
>>762891 it was just on the video (probably they didn't have anything to show yet) but it was confirmed outside that Sonic 3 & Knuckles will indeed have widescreen so don't worry about that.

| >>763193 what

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1622359138

This thread is permanently archived