danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any games you're looking forward to?

| NEO The World Ends With You and the localized version of The Great Ace Attorney are going to be released on the same day and I still don't know how to deal with that.

How about you g/u/rls, though? Any upcoming games you're looking forward to?

| Ghostwire: Tokyo, Warhammer 40k: Darktide and Elden Ring. I'm also looking forward to the VTMB sequel since playing a bid bad vampire is always fun.

| I cannot wait for Signalis and Silksong, but it seems like none of them are getting released anytime soon, which is sad as hell

| Guilty Gear Strive...

I havent had so much fun playing a fighting game since Persona 4 Arena.

| Triangle Strategy (also lowkey hoping they keep that name)

And Silksong, but I'm pretty sure that I only saw the trailer in a dream and it actually never happened

| Back For Blood and Reverse Collapse that are both are coming in october.

| >>757775 Yoo run me some sets when it comes out g/u/rl. I am also hype for Final Fantasy 16.

| N1RV ANN-A, Shin Megami Tensei V, and after yesterday's announcements Lost Judgement has become my third most hyped game.

| Rune Factory 5

| Nope i only look forward to large shites and that brief moment of relaxation before bed.

But i hope the next miconisomi game is good though.

| >>757806 I'm waiting for Triangle Strategy as well. It shows a lot of promise, I hope it ends up being a great tactical RPG. They are too few and far between.

| Eagerly waiting for No More Heroes 3. Really hyped to see how it turns out. I'm also looking forward to Lost Judgment, I'm a big fan of RGG Studio.

| Unbeatable.

| >Everyone saying Silksong
I've stopped "looking forward" to Silksong, and started erasing it out of my mind so I will be pleasantly surprised when it suddenly drop after a Nintendo Direct.

>>757895
Unbeatable looks really promising, but considering that they've only just finished their Kickstarter, I don't think it's going to be out anytime soon...

| I'm looking forward to Silksong and Elden Ring. Neon White also looks super cool. Mix of FPS, card game and visual novel sounds like a lot of fun.
Triangle Strategy also looks really cool. I got bored of the demo pretty quickly (probably because most of it was story that you have barely any context for since it's just a random part in the middle of the game), but I love good startegy RPGs.

| A new f-zero game

| N1rv Ann-A.
Project D by Sukeban gaems.

| I look forward for GG Strive and N1RV-ANNA
But I'm super fucking hyped for KOF XV, Project D and No More Heroes 3

| Other than N1RV-ANNA im looking forward to ANNO: Mutationem (a 2.5D cyberpunk sidescrolling hack n slash rpg)
and Metal Hellsinger (FPS Rhythm game)

| Age of Empires IV. Finally an RTS series that's going back to what works.

| Project EVE looks super fun to play, so still waiting lmao.

| N1RV-ANNA, Elden Ring, everything I'm looking forward to doesn't have a release date

| Knuckle Sandwich and Pizza Tower. enough said

| The fucking Ninja Gaiden collection. 60fps smooth frames on muh SeS. Hopefully they'll update Black's frame rate, too.

| Kotor Remake

| Monster hunter rise, but the pc port.

| No More Heroes 3, SMT V, and Guilty Gear Strive

| N1RV Ann-A

| Elona

Total number of posts: 29, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1620891287

This thread is permanently archived