danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
rom hacks?

| Any recommendations for fun rom hacks?

| Mother 25th anniversary for mother 1 earthbound zero

| Hmmmmmmm... I'll send you some in a bit.

| pokemon unbound

| Pokémon Crystal Clear

| If you want to get your shit smacked in, Renegade Platinum is a fun Platinum rom hack. If you know a lot about pokemon you'll gave fun tho.

| Pokemon Radical Red. All pokemon from gen 1 to 8, dynamax dens, megaevolutions, good dificulty curve... It has it all and you can play it on phone gba emultors.
If not a pokemon fan, Metroid Project Base is nice.
Look here: https://www.romhacking.net/

| >>753721 Should extend a little or it would look like an ordinary Pokemon hack.
Crystal Clear is a GBC game that makes Pokemon Crystal an Open world in which you can choose any town from Kanto or Jotho to start from and any path, no route is closed, HM not required and you can even customize your trainer (I think there are like 7 choices plus your own palette) and also any Pokemon can follow you by pressing select. Also you can choose to use custom music. Adds new NPCs and events.

| 10 models* (Blue, Green, Yellow, Rocket Grunts...)
It also add quality of life options like no text when healing Pokemon.

Worth mentioning Pokemon Prism (GBC) which you start in a new region (I believe it had 4 in total) there are like 20 Gym leaders, there are Gen 4 evolutions, there are custom Legendaries and sections where you have to play as your Pokemon. 12 models to play with (pretty generic unlike CC, but cool ones) also new types.

| >>754382 >>754388
These two hackroms are still being in development, though Crystal Clear gets updates more frequentlyy (last update was like 2 months ago) while Prism after some C&D got new developers which still report work being done in 2021 despite last build was from 2017

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1619253039

This thread is permanently archived