danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
NIER AUTOMATA IS THE GOAT

| WOW. JUST. W O W.
I PLAYED AND FINISHED NIER AUTOMATA JUST RECENTLY AND MAN. I'M BLOWN AWAY.
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME IS BEAUTIFUL. THE MUSIC, THE VISUALS, THE FLUIDITY OF THE MOTIONS, THE CHARACTERS, THE STORY--EVERYTHING.
THIS GAME IS SO MEANINGFUL. I CRIED A LOT OF TIMES BECAUSE GOOD GOD THIS GAME CAN BE SO DEPRESSING BUT THAT ENDING--THAT TRUE [E]NDING IS FILLED WITH SO MUCH HOPE. I FEEL SO HAPPY AND BLISSFUL.
GO PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU HAVEN'T. ALSO I'M NOT SORRY FOR CAPSLOCK

| Thanks for causing me 53 types of cancer through my eyes.

| The visuals are washed out and bland (even worse with ball diarrhoea), the motions are jank, the combat is repetitive and unrewarding, the characters are underdeveloped, the story doesn't do anything new and same ideas have been explored way better countless times before.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed my time with Automata. It is a good game. But it's also extremely overrated and quite far from the end all be all gaming experience nearly everyone describes it as.

| >>751810 the game has so much more under the surface, while for a casual player it just seems like a normal game, the lore behind it and all the secret stuff makes it a 10/10 experience as far as i'm concerned. I recently completed it 100% and lemme tell ya, it's far more complex than you think.
And the concepts in it are a completely different spin to what it might look like at first glance.

| >>751777 also gj op, maybe you might have even used my save file in end ;)

| Android's ass

| >>751888 facts

| Good job now playing the original...

I'm looking at you Drakengard

| >>751900
Already am playing Drakengard :^)
I want to get into the DrakeNier series more

| Came for 2B's ass, stayed for the feels

| >>751810

>the story doesn't do anything new and same ideas have been explored way better countless times before.

Any longer explanation for this? I'd love to play other games that does what nier does earlier.

| >>751950 Came for 2B's ass, came to 2B's ass.

| >>752362 >>751888 >>751892 >>751950

If they didn't want us to look at butt, why did they design a character with those proportions and give a large slit on the side?

| >>752477
Well, Yoko Taro *did* in fact want that, so...

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1618672949

This thread is permanently archived